Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Party is over
RE: Party is over
(07-16-2015, 12:10 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Payton, I can only say that there is a direct relationship to how I feel and the RERA score. I can actually trade AHI for RERA by changing pressure support and I'd choose a slightly higher AHI (mainly CA) over a RERA over 1.0 any day. It's interesting that I can get AHI consistently below 1.0 on a PRS1 Auto 560, but will have a RERA score of 1-3. With BiPAP using a much lower EPAP and minimum PS of 4.0 I tend to have 1-3 AHI and a RERA consistently less than 0.5. If I drop the minPS on the BiPAP, RERA returns and AHI (mainly CA) increases.

I don't know why that is, but my sense of being rested is strongly correlated to the lower RERA.

I am glad that it works well for you, truly. It is not available to me with my current machine and I would have some reservations if it were. If, on the other hand, I found a correlation like you have it would make a believer out of me. I have just been stating my own personal feelings and I am not trying to convince anyone of anything.

Best Regards,

PaytonA

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Hmm I lost connection to my FlashAir this morning. Tried reinserting it, scanning my network for the mac address in case it got a different IP for some reason, nothing. Put the card into my computer to take a look at the config file - gone.

Someone (or the machine) decided to delete the SD_WLAN folder. everything else was there. All the data was still intact. Copied over the folder from the backup and back in biz. weird. Thinking-about
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-10-2015, 09:15 PM)foss Wrote: // - hot electronic odor....

Semiconductors usually stop working when the smoke leaks out. Wink

foss

And it's really hard to find and then get it back into those parts and that high-grade electronic smoke is very expensive.

OMMOHY
Post Reply Post Reply
Hey all, I also had a go around with Apria. Before moving from Santa Barbara County to Riverside County I got all my supplies from Optigen Inc. out of Florida. I didn't have to do a damn thing. Every three months they sent me everything I was entitled to get and billed Medicare and Tricare for Life. Bills were always paid. Now, I have to call Apria every three months if I want something and they don't just replace the entire mask. One three month session I get the mask (bottom part), hose, filter. The next three month session I get the headgear to include the streachy strap (I use the Airfit P10) When I switched to Apria (because of the bidding crap) and got my new machine (old one died) it took me over six months to get my first suppies. They kept telling me they didn't get the paperwork they needed from me or the SD card for the compliance download. Funny, when I have them on the phone swearing they didn't get the information I was holding a signed receipt where they signed for all of it. I finally had to call Medicare and do a three way with Apria before they finally admitted they did have the stuff they needed. I would love to flush all of them down the toilet. It should not be this hard for us CPAP users to get what we need.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question 3rd Party Filters (Off Label) dk2011 3 845 06-27-2021, 11:55 PM
Last Post: Hydrangea
  3rd party filters? And no SD Card? (ResMed AirSense 10) dk2011 2 995 06-25-2021, 01:06 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.