Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Party is over
Party is over
The DME finally figured out my machine no longer transmits data. It hasn't since the end of april. Rolleyes

Getting a replacement machine on Wednesday. I brought the SD card to her office and she couldn't read it. It said there was no data on the card. She'll need to come to my house to see the machine. Well I inserted the card into my computer and brought up all the data in ResScan. She wasn't the least bit surprised that I had ResScan, knew how to use it and that I had changed all sorts of settings since April. Thinking-about

All they cared about was compliance. I printed a couple of reports from ResScan to give to her. Guess that wasn't enough to prevent them from replacing the machine.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Party is over
did you intentionally disable it? or is it a defective part? (just curious....)
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
my guess it is defective. Unless the antenna is pretty close to the SD card insert. I had issues with inserting a card one time and it stopped working shortly after that. Could be coincidence.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
Darn. Getting a new machine. Now the wait.

My machine wasn't working right from the get go. The very first night - hot electronic odor. In addition, the Sleepyhead report showed that it stopped recording partway through the night. It started recording again when I got up and then came back to bed, putting my mask back on. I suspect damage in shipping. I have a loaner, but I want my Airsense!!
Post Reply Post Reply
// - hot electronic odor....

Semiconductors usually stop working when the smoke leaks out. Wink

foss
Sleep is worth the effort.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-10-2015, 07:07 PM)Mosquitobait Wrote: Darn. Getting a new machine. Now the wait.

Any idea when that will arrive?

(07-10-2015, 09:15 PM)foss Wrote: // - hot electronic odor....

Semiconductors usually stop working when the smoke leaks out. Wink

foss

A sometimes satisfying show. Capacitors before they had vents - they were fun.

Post Reply Post Reply
I have Lincare. It's been a couple of weeks now. While there was a holiday in there, the rush to get me a replacement hasn't occurred. They did give me a loaner, so I'm not without something.
Post Reply Post Reply
You let them in without a warrant?
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-11-2015, 07:07 AM)justMongo Wrote: You let them in without a warrant?

Stuck due to Medicare Competitive Bid program. The alternative was Crapria. They added some others a week after I had put my order in with Lincare. So, if I don't have my machine by day 30, back goes the loaner and my contract cancelled. I'm not anti-Lincare. The local office is considered good, so we will see what happens.
Post Reply Post Reply
Isn't it amazing how everyone using Apria ends up calling it Crapria.

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question 3rd Party Filters (Off Label) dk2011 3 846 06-27-2021, 11:55 PM
Last Post: Hydrangea
  3rd party filters? And no SD Card? (ResMed AirSense 10) dk2011 2 995 06-25-2021, 01:06 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.