Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Password in Sleepyhead
Password in Sleepyhead
I was having a problem with my Sleepyhead graphs so I created a new profile and everything works fine now. However, when I created the new profile and put in a password I  ticked the area that called for the password to be entered each time I would log in to Sleepyhead. That was a mistake by me. I don't want to put in my password each time I log in to Sleepyhead. Is there any way I can undo that requirement ?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Password in Sleepyhead
(01-21-2017, 06:34 PM)nadprok Wrote: I was having a problem with my Sleepyhead graphs so I created a new profile and everything works fine now. However, when I created the new profile and put in a password I  ticked the area that called for the password to be entered each time I would log in to Sleepyhead. That was a mistake by me. I don't want to put in my password each time I log in to Sleepyhead. Is there any way I can undo that requirement ?

Have you tried going to Edit User Profile under the "File Tab" and uncheck "Password Protect File?"
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-21-2017, 06:52 PM)srlevine1 Wrote:
(01-21-2017, 06:34 PM)nadprok Wrote: I was having a problem with my Sleepyhead graphs so I created a new profile and everything works fine now. However, when I created the new profile and put in a password I  ticked the area that called for the password to be entered each time I would log in to Sleepyhead. That was a mistake by me. I don't want to put in my password each time I log in to Sleepyhead. Is there any way I can undo that requirement ?

Have you tried going to Edit User Profile under the "File Tab" and uncheck "Password Protect File?"

Thanks alot. I did what you suggested and that solves my problem. I guess I still have alot to learn , however, my 76 year old brain is slowing down a bit .
Thanks again.
Post Reply Post Reply
nadprok ...

Just take a nap and imagine you are 35 -- works for me.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 94 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  OSCAR Password MaskedOne 2 296 01-16-2024, 10:52 PM
Last Post: MaskedOne
  Oscar password reset Gogirl 7 1,435 02-24-2023, 02:14 PM
Last Post: gree7
  Reset OSCAR password Sleepbreather 2 1,180 11-01-2021, 09:47 AM
Last Post: Sleepbreather
  oscar forgot password, how to reset kbingel 3 1,428 09-29-2021, 07:14 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Smile User name and password for ResScan? Please iostfeld 7 8,486 05-24-2021, 04:22 PM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  EncorePro 2 password locked [unlock utility in post #3] KSMike 33 13,667 03-15-2021, 06:30 AM
Last Post: Faruvaa

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.