Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Patient ID
Patient ID
I don't know how to add Patient ID to OSCAR reports
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Patient ID
Can you provide your use case? Precisely where and why?
Post Reply Post Reply
Which report(s) are you trying to get the Patient ID into?

The Daily report gets it from your Patient ID from your Drs info in your profile.
The Statistics page doesn't show the Patient ID, but if you edit your profile and add it just below your address it will show up on the Statistics page.

HTH...
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The Patient ID is filled in from the information on the second page of the Profile setup.
Click on the Profile tab at the top left, then select the profile you want to change. Then click on Edit Profile over on the right side. That will open the Profile setup window; on the second page you can add as much information as you like. Then click Next until you get to Accept Information and click Yes.
It will show up on the Daily, Overview, and Statistics reports
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
My patient ID from the profile no longer populates the reports since the recent update to OSCAR
Post Reply Post Reply
What versions were you upgrading from and to?

This was added in version 1.2.0:
Privacy feature allows suppressing profile info in Statistics page and printed reports.

Unfortunately I haven't found where that option is set; on my v1.3.0 I see the Patient ID info.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
On version 1.3.1, the patient ID field will print on the Overview report as soon as you add it to your profile. The printout of the Daily report will display it after you reboot OSCAR after adding it to the profile. It never appears on the Statistics page.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-10-2022, 06:19 PM)pholynyk Wrote: This was added in version 1.2.0:
   Privacy feature allows suppressing profile info in Statistics page and printed reports.

Unfortunately I haven't found where that option is set; on my v1.3.0 I see the Patient ID info.

View / Show Personal Data
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-10-2022, 06:41 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: It never appears on the Statistics page.

As far as I know, it never has appeared on the Statistics page.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
It certainly appears on my 1.3.0 Statistics Report:
Code:
Name: Olynyk, Phil
DOB: Sat. Mar. 8 1947
Email: oscar@oscar-team.org

Address:

Address clipped to avoid doxing myself Big Grin
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Philips Care Orchestrator & Patient Access(?) StratCat48 10 5,352 10-17-2023, 06:46 PM
Last Post: The Rog
  can't open patient file on RESMED 5.9 Hippopnea 12 1,602 10-30-2020, 01:23 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar Bug [Climate control & patient access] Osiris357 6 1,026 01-04-2020, 01:38 PM
Last Post: Osiris357
Wink Change Patient Start of Day Hour in EncorePro 2.2 VernonBill 3 1,445 12-16-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  SD Card Patient Profile subyroo 2 1,644 12-29-2016, 05:04 PM
Last Post: justMongo
  importing SD card patient data fails in Resscan LeeKopp 4 1,860 06-26-2016, 01:59 PM
Last Post: Jeff Wilson
Question ReScan -- changing patient name justMongo 5 1,833 10-25-2015, 07:09 AM
Last Post: justMongo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.