Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Pay attention to the man behind the curtain.
RE: Pay attention to the man behind the curtain.
I'm very grateful for this board. It has helped me so much ..... even tho I'm still trying to get to the "sweet spot" --- haven't gotten there yet. But with the help here, I'll get there. Thank you so much to everyone here who helps!
Post Reply Post Reply
I join in the kudos for Supersleeper and the rest of the great support staff here! If possible, I encourage you to send along a little financial support. Think of it as a co-payment to an exclusive service that you aren't able to get from your Doc or DME supplier. I was blown away when I found this site and thank God & Supersleeper, et al, for the guidance and reassuring comfort it supplied when I needed it most.
Post Reply Post Reply
Actually, a very real and great thread! Here I am, many years into my life on CPAP, already 'saved', but knowing nothing about this thing with a hose and mask that I use nightly.

My knowledge, and learning, started with my join date listed over to the side-fairly recent to be true-was not in dire need, but *was* seeking knowledge! I've ran a website before, and have a vague idea what's involved and what SuperDude has to go through on a regular basis. It's not just his postings, believe me, and indeed it must be a labor of love as there isn't an income here at all.

And of course, if not for the people that hang around and answer the same questions over and over and over again, this site, this forum would have no value.

Tap, tap tap? Is this mic on?

Thank you~!

[Image: like.jpg]

*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional.  My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply
This is such a great forum and there are lots of helpful people here.
Thank you SuperSleeper and many others who have made this a valuable resource and a wonderful place to come, gain knowledge and ask questions.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
If you guys keep laying the kudos on SuperSleeper ("SS" to those of us in-the-know), he'll want more money for his efforts, so he can buy bigger hats! Laugh-a-lot
Post Reply Post Reply
.....and just in case anyone missed it, Pollcat here is one of those guys that have been doing such a wonderful service around here for a long time. Thanks Pollcat for everything.

Hmmm, maybe we should take a poll: "Who's the oldest dude or dudette, not counting Superguy, on the website?"
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-10-2014, 03:48 PM)retired_guy Wrote: Hmmm, maybe we should take a poll: "Who's the oldest dude or dudette, not counting Superguy, on the website?"

If we could only get our members to tell us their age!!!! Eat-popcorn BTW, I'm about 10 years older than SS.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-10-2014, 10:37 AM)retired_guy Wrote: How many people have visited this site over the years because they were at a "last resorts" place?
Exactly right, my expensive machine would have ended-up in the closet collecting dust, had it not been for the kind folks of the old forum.
People here in the new forum are nice too, just I have a soft spot for the oldies
Paying a compliment is nice but compliments alone does not pay the bills
[Image: btn_donateCC_LG.gif]
http://www.apneaboard.com/donate.htm
Post Reply Post Reply
SS or SG is doing a great job but we should be careful not to "overinflate" his ego Big Grin

I owe many here a gratitude that I can't express. Who knows my wife may one day stop telling me what $#^$##%*&^ I am based on getting better treatment.
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
Kudos to SS SG and everyone else involved. This forum is the single best thing I have done to improve my understanding of my treatment. If any one asks this is where I would send them. May have to donate again, considering the money spent on equipment it seems knowledge is quite reasonable.
Thanks again.
Good Luck!

Doc J (despite my nickname I am not a doctor)

Remember to donate to the board if you can, it has helped a lot of people including myself.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Mod Note] Attention Advisory Members - Vote Now Sleeprider 1 287 02-27-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Why is oxen saturation given more attention than sleep disturbances? NoddingHacker 9 870 07-13-2021, 02:52 AM
Last Post: mesenteria
  Attention AirSense 10 Users - Testing Questions archangle 43 15,442 06-21-2015, 02:20 PM
Last Post: under pressure

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.