Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Poll: Do you let your pets share your bedroom?
This poll is closed.
No pets
13.25%
11 13.25%
Pets not allowed to share bedroom
9.64%
8 9.64%
One cat in bedroom
12.05%
10 12.05%
More than one cat in bedroom
14.46%
12 14.46%
One dog in bedroom
20.48%
17 20.48%
More than one dog in bedroom
25.30%
21 25.30%
Other (please specify)
4.82%
4 4.82%
Total 83 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Pets in the bedroom?
RE: Pets in the bedroom?
One Crazy Pup, a maltipoo. She has to be physically touching one of us when sleeping on the bed, which can be kind of annoying. That, and she licks everything in sight. However, she usually sleeps in the living room all by her lonesome. I don't mind the dog in the bed; hubby does mind.
Post Reply Post Reply
One (large) dog and two cats! Both in the room and on the bed.
Sandy
Post Reply Post Reply
Since the miserable cats moved out, the puppies moved in. They sleep in their own bed most of the time, but sometimes have to climb in with Mrs. R_G... She doesn't mind if the puppies are in the bed. Me? Well, you'd have to ask her if she minds me being in the bed.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well, if i you "have a cat", you only think so.
The cat owns your home, and you're allowed to use it too Wink
For me, there's no way to have the cat out of my bed. Fortunately she accepted the mask and gear stuff and doesn't start to play around with it, while i'm sleeping.
Post Reply Post Reply
One English Mastiff that sleeps on his own twin mattress in our room. The way he snores sometimes, i think he needs his own CPAP. Laugh-a-lot
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CPAP and Significant Other that Cleans the Bedroom StratCat48 0 279 09-03-2023, 07:12 PM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Associated Press "New ways to conquer sleep apnea compete for place in bedroom" 2SleepBetta 0 1,537 07-12-2018, 05:30 PM
Last Post: 2SleepBetta
  xPAP in Summer - air conditioned bedroom more important? green wings 16 3,541 04-24-2016, 09:09 PM
Last Post: AshSF

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.