Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Philips Auto-BiPAP Service Required
Philips Auto-BiPAP Service Required
Hey all,

I just had my Philips DreamStation Auto-BiPAP DSX700T11 start saying "Service Required" and will not function at all. It seems to restart a few times when I attempted to turn it on, and then goes to that screen. It gives me a code which Philips said is the sale date and the hours on the unit. Philips said I had to contact the seller (so annoying). Since it's 1:34am on a Sunday, I can't get ahold of anyone there and am desperate for some workaround so I can sleep. 

I have:
  • Switched outlets
  • Disconnected the humidifier
  • Removed and re-inserted the memory card
  • Reset filters
No help. I do not have a modem installed in it. Never have.

Again, any help I would be greatly appreciative of.

Will
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Philips Auto-BiPAP Service Required
I just had the same thing happen last night.  We lost power, came back on, but the CPAP started to display the same message.   I totally tore it down to parts, checking out the motor that spins, looking for any obstructions, but no luck finding anything.   
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the forum!

If yours isn't a DreamStation 2, then you may wish to see this thread. It deals with the U.S. recall of all Dreamstations. You probably need to contact your DME that supplied your CPAP.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the heads up.   It is the first model.  My wife has the same one, plugged into the power that is on the same outlet as me.   Sadly, no surge protector,  I was planning to put one of my UPS units there.   It appears to be toast.    One board, a motor and that's about it inside.   I see the internal foam that they must be talking about in the recall.
Post Reply Post Reply
The Philips rep that called me told me they recommend against surge protectors; thought that was a little odd...
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: Philips Discontinues Numerous Devices and Halts Dreamstation Sales in the U.S. WakeUpTime 48 3,831 Yesterday, 04:49 PM
Last Post: WakeUpTime
  Just Diagnosed - Advice Required on What to Purchase Dazkd1969 0 56 Yesterday, 12:06 PM
Last Post: Dazkd1969
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,615 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 183 29,057 03-24-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,961 352,120 03-20-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: btreger
  Which biPAP? HalfAsleep 9 253 03-14-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 377 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.