Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Philips DS560P + Encore Pro
Question 
Philips DS560P + Encore Pro
During a recent Sleep Study my provider used a current REMstar Auto to determine my levels. I copied the SD card's data and used Encore Pro 2.4.12.2 to successfully download all the reports. I now have for a daily CPAP a new Respironics DS560P and when I attempted to read the Data, I am getting fault messages that it cannot read the data..... Is anyone aware that the 560P Data is no longer compatible with Pro 2.4.12.2? It is able to be read with Sleepyhead. I have friend who is a retired physician that I will be sending the data to him and he would like that higher level of information.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Philips DS560P + Encore Pro
That's a old version of Encore Pro the latest version is 2.13. The old version isn't compatible with the latest machines.
What operating system are you using?

SleepyHead is a much better package and is able to read the data from your machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
Bama,

Thank you for the prompt reply! That now makes sense (new Hardware / New Software Version required) as I just downloaded the Encore "Basic" 2.2.2.0 that's generously provided by this site. It read the data with no difficulty..... Regarding your suggestion of "Sleepyhead".... does it provide data that Encore "Basic" does not?

Best regards,

Marc

(05-22-2014, 11:59 AM)Bama Rambler Wrote: That's a old version of Encore Pro the latest version is 2.13. The old version isn't compatible with the latest machines.
What operating system are you using?

SleepyHead is a much better package and is able to read the data from your machine.

Post Reply Post Reply
Marc - check your PMs (Private Messages)... just sent you some info on EncorePro (newer version).

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi marc r,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your post, best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy and the new machine.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-22-2014, 12:08 PM)marc r Wrote: Bama,

Thank you for the prompt reply! That now makes sense (new Hardware / New Software Version required) as I just downloaded the Encore "Basic" 2.2.2.0 that's generously provided by this site. It read the data with no difficulty..... Regarding your suggestion of "Sleepyhead".... does it provide data that Encore "Basic" does not?

Best regards,

Marc
Marc,
SleepyHead doesn't necessarily provide more data than Basic does, but it's a lot more flexible than Encore Basic or even Pro is. It also provides wave flow data indefinitely, whereas Encore only provides a couple of days worth. I have all three packages installed and I like SleepyHead the best. I only use Encore to print reports for the Doc as that's what they're used to seeing.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Bama,
I tried to install EncorePro, but it fails at "installation of SQL Server Express failed"... Did you see this kind of issues before??

Best Regards,
Spencer

(05-22-2014, 04:04 PM)Bama Rambler Wrote: Marc,
SleepyHead doesn't necessarily provide more data than Basic does, but it's a lot more flexible than Encore Basic or even Pro is. It also provides wave flow data indefinitely, whereas Encore only provides a couple of days worth. I have all three packages installed and I like SleepyHead the best. I only use Encore to print reports for the Doc as that's what they're used to seeing.

Post Reply Post Reply
Finally, I have found the root cause and solve the issue, and install the software successfully.

(08-17-2014, 07:41 PM)Spencer Chou Wrote: Hi Bama,
I tried to install EncorePro, but it fails at "installation of SQL Server Express failed"... Did you see this kind of issues before??

Best Regards,
Spencer

(05-22-2014, 04:04 PM)Bama Rambler Wrote: Marc,

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: Philips Discontinues Numerous Devices and Halts Dreamstation Sales in the U.S. WakeUpTime 48 3,816 Yesterday, 04:49 PM
Last Post: WakeUpTime
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,603 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 183 29,031 03-24-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,961 352,017 03-20-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: btreger
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 372 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  Where to send my philips REPLACEMENT machine Rice95 7 1,122 02-29-2024, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Philips SD Card Format Question Crimson Nape 1 233 02-16-2024, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.