Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Philips Dorma 500 Auto not supported by SleepyHead
Philips Dorma 500 Auto not supported by SleepyHead
Hello,

I tried to get running SleepyHead v0.9.8-1.

When I try to import data from the sd card I get an error message. My CPAP won't be supported yet.

my machine: Philips Dorma 500 Auto

The errormessage tells: Philips Respironics CPAP (Model 502V) - see jpg appended.

Is there any possibility to get SleepyHead running with my data?

...Sleepy Hollow
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Philips Dorma 500 Auto not supported by SleepyHead
Weird. I thought I already posted this.

I haven't heard of the Dorma 500 Auto before.

I can't say when or if jedimark, the author of SleepyHead will get around to it, but it will help if you make a copy of your SD card.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
[Image: 1969_dorma_500.png]
Dorma 500 Auto Cpap

A new product from Philips Respironics produced only for Turkey Auto Cpap DORMA 500 ..

Post Reply Post Reply
my thoughts are who provided this machine to you and perhaps the best thing you could do is go to them/call hem and ask them if there's any software that would allow them to view your data and see what they say

I am interested to see why they gave you this machine rather than the more common choices
Post Reply Post Reply
It looks to me, Dorma 500 is the auto version of the brick "REMstar SE"

[Image: HCDS220S-IMS-en_US?wid=435&hei=245&$pnglarge$]
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...structions

Try "EncoreBasic" software and see how it goes
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-P...-and-Links
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-01-2015, 01:32 AM)me50 Wrote: who provided this machine to you and perhaps the best thing you could do is go to them/call hem and ask them if there's any software that would allow them to view your data and see what they say

the system in Germany is a little bit difficult. My health care commisions a service provider who is responsible for everything around this machine. I am not shure if the provider chooses the type of machine or the health care. But I am shure there are some agreements to get volume discount.

I wrote directly to philips healthcare if they provide any software. But it will be a good idea to contact my service provider too.

If I will get any answer / information I will post it here.
Post Reply Post Reply
Encore Basic will probably read the data.

Read this thread.

Please do make a copy of the SD card in order to help improve SleepyHead.
Useful links.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-01-2015, 02:47 AM)archangle Wrote: Encore Basic will probably read the data.

Unfortunately not (yet?)! I already tested Encore Basic and got an error message after import of data from the sd card. Something like "please contact support...".

Post Reply Post Reply
(09-01-2015, 03:24 AM)Sleepy Hollow Wrote:
(09-01-2015, 02:47 AM)archangle Wrote: Encore Basic will probably read the data.

Unfortunately not (yet?)! I already tested Encore Basic and got an error message after import of data from the sd card. Something like "please contact support...".

zonk posted above that your machine appears to be an auto brick which means that it will only provide compliance information. see post #5

If you recently got this machine, I would try to get a better machine that will provide you more data than just compliance (how many hours you use the machine per night). I don't know what your healthcare system is like in Germany and you may not be able to do that but I sure would try.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-01-2015, 03:24 AM)Sleepy Hollow Wrote:

That's very interesting. What version of Encore Basic do you have?

I'm really puzzled about this new Dorma CPAP model. Since we're just now hearing about their new Dreamstation model, it would seem strange for them to be producing a new model based on the PRS1 SE machine.

Did you get the machine recently?

(09-01-2015, 03:39 AM)me50 Wrote: zonk posted above that your machine appears to be an auto brick which means that it will only provide compliance information. see post #5

I don't see any reason to conclude it's a brick. The hardware looks like the brick SE model, but the software could still provide data just like the PRS1 Model 60 Auto vs. Plus, which look the same.

Note: A "brick" is what we call a machine that doesn't record much data about your therapy.
Useful links.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  import data from Philips Alice NightOne into OSCAR FHTC 6 266 03-09-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  no supported data was found Rosew 1 463 12-01-2023, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Rosew
  No Supported data Charge 6 738 11-07-2023, 08:17 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question No supported data was found auterrific 4 744 10-26-2023, 05:22 PM
  Missing graphs, Philips BiPAP autoSV Advanced 30 SenatorBirch 7 649 10-22-2023, 08:52 AM
  Philips Care Orchestrator & Patient Access(?) StratCat48 10 5,240 10-17-2023, 06:46 PM
Last Post: The Rog
  No supported data was found Shrinkmeister 3 732 09-14-2023, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Shrinkmeister

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.