Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Philips Dorma 500 Auto not supported by SleepyHead
RE: Philips Dorma 500 Auto not supported by SleepyHead
(09-01-2015, 01:05 PM)archangle Wrote:
(09-01-2015, 03:39 AM)me50 Wrote: zonk posted above that your machine appears to be an auto brick which means that it will only provide compliance information. see post #5

I don't see any reason to conclude it's a brick. The hardware looks like the brick SE model, but the software could still provide data just like the PRS1 Model 60 Auto vs. Plus, which look the same.

Note: A "brick" is what we call a machine that doesn't record much data about your therapy.
I said in the above post ... It looks to me, Dorma 500 is the auto version of the brick "REMstar SE", hence the identical pictures

As whether the machine report efficacy data identical to PRS1 Auto or any efficacy data at all (or even like the half brick, S9 Escape Auto) ... that is up to the OP to tell us what sort of data ... the machine report on the LCD

If Encore Basic does not support this machine, then surely one the 'Encore' software or/and SleepMapper up in the cloud ought to support this machine. The machine comes with SD card, so must be a software can read the card ...
My google sesrch and google transale did not yield any fruits .... Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
I can't help because I can't read Turkish and I couldn't get a translation
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-01-2015, 01:05 PM)archangle Wrote: What version of Encore Basic do you have?

Encore Basic is V2.4.8.0

I zipped the sd data and put it into my cloud. Here is the link:

http:// public.justcloud.com/e6uig1rwns.93180807
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-01-2015, 08:36 PM)Sleepy Hollow Wrote:
(09-01-2015, 01:05 PM)archangle Wrote: What version of Encore Basic do you have?

Encore Basic is V2.4.8.0

I zipped the sd data and put it into my cloud. Here is the link:

Hi Sleepy Hollow, I went ahead and posted your data files into the private SleepyHead Testing Forum so JediMark can take a look at them and possibly offer support for the Dorma 500 in the future. I know he's got a lot on his plate these days, so I don't know if it can be done in the next release or not.

But, I'm hoping the data you supplied will help him determine if/when it can be done.

If you want to remove your personal data from your cloud space, feel free, as I copied it and made it available for JediMark already in the SleepyHead Testing Forum, which I assume is what you wanted.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(09-01-2015, 09:00 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: I went ahead and posted your data files into the private SleepyHead Testing Forum so JediMark can take a look at them and possibly offer support for the Dorma 500 in the future. [..]
If you want to remove your personal data from your cloud space, feel free, as I copied it and made it available for JediMark already in the SleepyHead Testing Forum, which I assume is what you wanted. Coffee

Hello SuperSleeper,

thanks a lot for posting the data in a private forum. I already removed the file from the cloud.

We will see if or when JediMark will find time. It's not urgent anyway Wink
Post Reply Post Reply
UGH!!! No data
UGH!!!

There's almost no data in that file. Unless you did something wrong in the copy and upload process, it looks like the machine records virtually no data, probably just "compliance" data.

If you go into the directory structure on the card, there's only 1.5K worth of data.

It does look like the normal Respironics data file structure with a P-series, e, and p0 directories, but only a few .000 files without much data on it. The data capable machines have a lot more data.

The fact that the proper kind of data structure is there makes me think it's likely that you did upload correctly.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: UGH!!! No data
(09-02-2015, 02:56 AM)archangle Wrote: The fact that the proper kind of data structure is there makes me think it's likely that you did upload correctly.

Sorry, I worded that poorly. I think you DID upload it correctly. However, let's check a few things, anyway. It doesn't sound right that they would not record the data for an APAP machine.

How did you create the zip file? PKZIP, 7-zip, etc.? Do you have a Windows PC?

If possible, please go put the SD card back into your PC, right click on the SD card, do "properties" and tell me how many bytes it shows as "used."
Useful links.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
I haven't seen an answer to my earlier question ... does the machine report any efficacy data on the screen?
If not ... check "Show AHI/leak/ is 'ON" in the clinical menu (that is the case with PRS1 Auto)
I suppose, brick does not have that, as nothing to report other than usage

You cannot have efficacy written on the SD card, if its not stored in the machine internal memory in the first place
The machine write therapy and compliance data on the SD card ... not the other way around

Plus, if no detailed data written on the SD card, SleepyHead cannot read the card either, he needs all the available data to make sense of it all

Okay, where is my tea, things getting slack around here Smile

[Image: Tea-Pot.jpg]

Post Reply Post Reply
(09-02-2015, 04:28 PM)zonk Wrote: I haven't seen an answer to my earlier question ... does the machine report any efficacy data on the screen?
If not ... check "Show AHI/leak/ is 'ON" in the clinical menu (that is the case with PRS1 Auto)
I suppose, brick does not have that, as nothing to report other than usage

It looks like the same display as the SE model, which doesn't have a text display, just numbers and little icons.

Maybe Sleepy Hollow got some sort of manual with it. Or maybe someone will find manuals online.
Useful links.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-02-2015, 12:51 PM)archangle Wrote: How did you create the zip file? PKZIP, 7-zip, etc.? Do you have a Windows PC?

If possible, please go put the SD card back into your PC, right click on the SD card, do "properties" and tell me how many bytes it shows as "used."

Its a pc running windows 8. And I am quite shure, the zip file contains all of the data which was on the sd card. The data is only from the first three nights. Maybe thats an other reason why there is not so much data.

I am in contact with a reseller of this machine who checks the question what will be stored on the sd card with the maufacturer. I personally did not get a satisfying answer from Philips.

After 50 hours usage on the sd card are used 1.048.576 bytes today.

(09-02-2015, 04:28 PM)zonk Wrote: I haven't seen an answer to my earlier question ... does the machine report any efficacy data on the screen?
There is no display on the machine just a 3 digit number displayed. As user you can get information about 7/30 AHI, total time of usage and average time of usage per day 7/30.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  import data from Philips Alice NightOne into OSCAR FHTC 6 266 03-09-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  no supported data was found Rosew 1 463 12-01-2023, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Rosew
  No Supported data Charge 6 737 11-07-2023, 08:17 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question No supported data was found auterrific 4 744 10-26-2023, 05:22 PM
  Missing graphs, Philips BiPAP autoSV Advanced 30 SenatorBirch 7 649 10-22-2023, 08:52 AM
  Philips Care Orchestrator & Patient Access(?) StratCat48 10 5,240 10-17-2023, 06:46 PM
Last Post: The Rog
  No supported data was found Shrinkmeister 3 731 09-14-2023, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Shrinkmeister

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.