Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Philips DreamStation Modem
Philips DreamStation Modem
I am new to the sleep apnea community. I am 29 years old with a AHI of 42.9. I am currently on 7-15 CMH20 but anyways I went to my first doctor's appointment with the SD card and they said that changes were made. They were not and I was wondering if I can download to any software using a cell phone modem? I'm currently using Dreammaster and Encore Pro as of right now. It would be nice to download and make changes remotely.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Philips DreamStation Modem
Prescriptions can be written to the SD card, but there is no way for consumers to transmit prescription changes that I'm aware of. I have not seen that software fall into the consumer's hands or this forum. There is software that enables Wi-Fi enabled SD cards to upload data to Sleepyhead on your laptop, PC or Mac.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
It is not a SD card of any sorts. I have been downloading via the SD card but my Dreamstation has a "Cellular w/o Oximetry" by Respironics installed plus Bluetooth. I made the changes in provider mode because the office said they did but when I plugged the SD in, it was not changed.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
The modem can be used by providers on a network provided by Phillips. You as a user cannot get access to that network.

Does that answer your question?
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, it does. But is there any reason the SD update didn't take at the pulmonary office and I had to go into provider. Is there anyway to make changes thru any of the apps on the apps? As you can see the apps on my profile.
Post Reply Post Reply
No. If they're not using the Modem than the only way to change settings is by SD Card or through the Machine. Sounds like they made a mistake when they tried to update your card. Could have been as simple as not saving it.
Download SleepyHead
Posting Charts
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi nlewis,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck to you on your CPAP journey.
Hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Is that done by EncorePro?
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes you can program your SD card with Encore Pro.
Download SleepyHead
Posting Charts
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
(09-16-2017, 03:48 PM)trish6hundred Wrote: Hi nlewis,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck to you on your CPAP journey.
Hang in there for more responses to your post.

Thank you, being 29 this is a change I am learning still.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: Philips Discontinues Numerous Devices and Halts Dreamstation Sales in the U.S. WakeUpTime 48 3,816 Yesterday, 04:49 PM
Last Post: WakeUpTime
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,603 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 183 29,031 03-24-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,961 352,017 03-20-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: btreger
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,593 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 372 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  Where to send my philips REPLACEMENT machine Rice95 7 1,122 02-29-2024, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.