Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Philips Dreamwear Nasal Mask (M) - Mask profile for Resmed Autoset S10?
Philips Dreamwear Nasal Mask (M) - Mask profile for Resmed Autoset S10?
Hi Everyone,

I recently borrowed a Philips Dreamwear Nasal Mask (like the one attached) from my Clinic and my scores have dropped to AHI 2.8 and 3.8 2 of the past 4 nights.

I am happy with that, however, the Resmed support guy said I should get a hold of a "Mask Profile" so that I can properly set the Mask Type in my Resmed S10.

Does anyone know if I should set it for Pillows or Nasal? (it is kind of a hybrid between the 2 in actual use and to look at)

Other than that the mask in use is really comfortable and almost defies logic how I don't get any mask leak. Of particular comfort is the swivel hose attachment above my head that allows me to side sleep with no hose over my chest or neck.

Thanks,
Marco

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Philips Dreamwear Nasal Mask (M) - Mask profile for Resmed Autoset S10?
Mine is set to nasal with the same mask.
Post Reply Post Reply
So is mine with my S9
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi, i set to nasal.
But i think mask profil for Resmed S10 is for the gestion of leaks. (Don't hesitate to corrige me if i do a mistake). And with this mask, leaks can happen but it is rare. And if this happen, we just need to tight it for fix it.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm excited as I am getting fitted for one of these tomorrow! After a few days on the Amara View FFM! Everything I've read and researched seems like this is the mask for me!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: Philips Discontinues Numerous Devices and Halts Dreamstation Sales in the U.S. WakeUpTime 48 3,812 Yesterday, 04:49 PM
Last Post: WakeUpTime
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 17 342 Yesterday, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Old Steve
  How do you know when to replace a mask? Lanners 1 82 03-26-2024, 10:52 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,603 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 104 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 183 29,031 03-24-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  AirFit F30i Mask Problem OldTeacher 22 4,557 03-23-2024, 03:23 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.