Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Flow limitation
RE: Flow limitation
You got the evidence and references. With a decent doc it should be a slam dunk.
Good luck!

I'm having a similar experience with my sleep clinic. Not very knowledgeable or willing to be helpful.
Post Reply Post Reply
@DanEm
Have you met with your sleep doc yet?
Any updates?
Post Reply Post Reply
No appointment yet with my doc.

We are having a new wave of COVID and it probably ties her up ???

DanEm

"If life hands you lemons, make lemonade! Words to live by, especially when you keep in mind that the only way to make them into lemonade is to squeeze the hell out of them."
Post Reply Post Reply
That could affect doc workload, for sure.
Sorry you haven't had a chance to speak with them about improving your treatment. I hope it goes well when you do.

Covid hospitalization numbers are increasing here as well.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  help... Suspicous Flow Rate and Flow Limitations, bothersome Aerophagia Barefooter64 16 737 2 minutes ago
Last Post: Barefooter64
  Does Aircurve 10 Vauto record events and flow limits during ramp mode? SingleH 3 27 1 hour ago
Last Post: SingleH
  [Treatment] Relationship between EPR and Flow Limitations earnerd 11 382 Yesterday, 11:51 AM
Last Post: earnerd
  Too much STATIC showing in OSCAR Flow Rate PappaJoe 0 76 04-16-2024, 08:23 AM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  High flow limit, erratic breathing and resp rates jclarke131000 14 298 04-16-2024, 06:31 AM
Last Post: jclarke131000
  Is This Flow Limitation Cause for Concern? bertchintus 4 271 04-15-2024, 08:27 PM
Last Post: bertchintus
  Flow Limit and frequent waking issues Premier1991 3 193 04-15-2024, 08:07 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.