Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Philips Recall] Replacement device with silicone based foam
[Philips Recall] Replacement device with silicone based foam
Hi All

After waiting over a year Philips have offered to replace my System One device with a Dreamstation 1 (INX500 model). Have been told the foam has been replaced with a silicone based foam but I hear that the the FDA has requested Philips to provide independent assessment of the safety of the silicone foam due to a safety test failure. I have not yet accepted the device. Anyone with any experience with the new machines ?

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,496 254,103 8 hours ago
Last Post: eroemer
  Finally got my replacement cpap, what do I need to know ruthcatrin 2 97 9 hours ago
Last Post: ruthcatrin
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 142 17,398 9 hours ago
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  DreamStation Go Users | Anyone receive a replacement or repaired unit? PHXSleeper 27 3,346 Yesterday, 07:57 AM
Last Post: Tampa Jim
  Humidifier and device question Moemah123 1 126 01-30-2023, 12:09 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Philips Dreamstation 2 Humidty vs Airsense 11 rb9999 4 137 01-25-2023, 05:54 PM
Last Post: jas32
  [Equipment] Dreamwisp replacement GrandpaSteve 0 59 01-24-2023, 09:12 AM
Last Post: GrandpaSteve

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.