Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Philips Respironics AVAPS BiPAP & OSCAR
Philips Respironics AVAPS BiPAP & OSCAR
HI Guys 

In short I have Type 2 respiratory failure due to neuromuscular disease I have diaphragmatic paralysis plus severe OSA AHI 47

Ive been looking for some software to view my data , my current machine is a Philips Dreamstation AVAPS BiPAP 

Sleepyhead software does not support this machine so I have downloaded Encore Basic however when I go to download my data it says the card is corrupted,

It initializes and is assigned but I keep getting this message 

Does anyone know a fix

regards

Danny
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Philips Respironics
I think our reporting tool OSCAR can get your machine data. Maybe try it. If your card is corrupt, replace it with a standard SD or SDHC card between 2-32 GB capacity. This does not need to say ResMed, Respironics, etc. on it. It can be Sandisk etc. from whoever will sell you the least expensive one. Best Buy, Staples, Wal-Mart, a camera shop, etc. can be possible suppliers.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Philips Respironics AVAPS BiPAP & OSCAR
Hi Danny, Apnea Board is where the Development Team for OSCAR (Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter) do their continuing work with what was the Sleepyhead software a few years ago.  There is a brand new Oscar version 1.1.0 Beta 2 that specifically includes your machine.  You can have access to the Beta in exchange for working with our Beta Test Group to provide feedback to help us further improve the software.  Everything is free, we just want your feedback, especially using this advanced AVAPS device.

To join the Beta Test Group, send a PM to the project manager "Bonjour", and explain your situation.  The new version works well, and I can link you to the thread of two other members who is using your same machine, SHatfield and Muziccity.  You are not alone on Apnea Board and we can help you to better understand your machine and view your results.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks very much dave

I have downloaded OSCAR and I have the data on screen however the pressures do not correspond to the settings on my ventilator for example 

it says the maximum IPAP recorded was 15cmh20 however my ventilators minimum setting for IPAP is 16cmH20 and the day I am looking at the data from was when I was in hospital and had a sleep study and the maximum pressure on the sleep study report says 26cmh20

Is there a reason why this is happening ? a software problem ?
Post Reply Post Reply
Those errors were fixed in the Beta 2 version I discussed above.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
My apologies Dave I guess I missed your second message and went off and downloaded the first version of Oscar I could find , I will message bonjour

your a star 

thanks dave
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  import data from Philips Alice NightOne into OSCAR FHTC 6 262 03-09-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Missing graphs, Philips BiPAP autoSV Advanced 30 SenatorBirch 7 649 10-22-2023, 08:52 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Philips Care Orchestrator & Patient Access(?) StratCat48 10 5,239 10-17-2023, 06:46 PM
Last Post: The Rog
  Current firmware for the Philips dreamstation johnathonm 177 82,628 08-30-2023, 04:14 PM
Last Post: Lucky7
  Synchronizing O2Ring with Phillips Respironics Dreamstation xaid 0 656 06-11-2023, 02:50 AM
Last Post: xaid
  Philips CPAP auto, 6 or 12 graphs in OSCAR. RickEiben 6 854 05-20-2023, 12:38 PM
Last Post: RickEiben
  Philips replacement - SD card issues - REMStar Auto 60 series to Dream Station 1 JshMD 2 953 04-05-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: Aces

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.