Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Philips Respironics System One PRS1 Heated Tube Upgrade Kit for Humidifier Series 60
Philips Respironics System One PRS1 Heated Tube Upgrade Kit for Humidifier Series 60
I posted a review for the PRS1 Heated hose kit, if anyone would care to read it and comment please comment here on the main forum.

Here's a link to the review;
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...-Series-60

If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Philips Respironics System One PRS1 Heated Tube Upgrade Kit for Humidifier Series 60
Nice review..... Made me glad that I got a Resmed S9 where all I had to do was get the Climateline hose. Dancing Big Grin

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Philips Respironics System One PRS1 Heated Tube Upgrade Kit for Humidifier Series 60
Hi Galactus,
Great review, very helpful and to the point.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-15-2014, 07:38 PM)PaytonA Wrote: Nice review..... Made me glad that I got a Resmed S9 where all I had to do was get the Climateline hose. Dancing Big Grin

Great review.

You can get the 560 with the humidifier already lidded for the heated hose and the hose comes with it or mine did. Just told em that was the machine I wanted with the heated hoseBig Grin

Post Reply Post Reply
Very nice review, now I know how to do it right Smile
Yes, I had cold air on my Resmed machine , didn't have any rain out, went to the heated Climatline hose , nice no more cold air I've been using mine on auto setting with no trouble at all, Heated hoses are nice.
I'm wondering if these is a need in the summer months?
Thank you!

Mr. Van Winkle
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-15-2014, 08:44 PM)Mr. Van Winkle Wrote: Very nice review, now I know how to do it right Smile
Yes, I had cold air on my Resmed machine , didn't have any rain out, went to the heated Climatline hose , nice no more cold air I've been using mine on auto setting with no trouble at all, Heated hoses are nice.
Thank you!

Mr. Van Winkle

Personally I cant run the heated hose mode in the summer even set to its lowest setting. To warm. But the System One mode wont rain out either even set on 5 or ive never had it to do so so I switch to that.
But in winter where the bedroom is usually around 55 or 60 or sometimes lower, a few hours after bedtime due to the fire being shut down for the night its a great thing to have. Sleep-well

Post Reply Post Reply
I agree Payton.
Thanks Trish6hundred.

You can always put a standard hose on and or switch the settings back to classic humidification even after the conversion so summer, winter, spring or fall, it's got you covered through it all Big Grin
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-15-2014, 08:44 PM)Mr. Van Winkle Wrote: Heated hoses are nice.
Thank you!

Mr. Van Winkle

I actually received my heated hose in the middle of the summer but did not start using it until the weather cooled off. I plan on going back to the unheated hoses when the weather warms up again.

Best Regards,

PaytonA

Admin Note:

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Still trying to get mine to a comfortable setting - for now, since it is so warm out, I don't really need it, but winter is coming on us here. Soon. Eventually. Sometime in the next month or so. Oh, just snow already!
Post Reply Post Reply
I am surprised that you have not had snow already. What is the altitude there? I already know the attitude Big Grin. I am inquiring about the number of feet above sea level. Rolleyes

Best Regards,

PaytonA

Admin Note:

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: Philips Discontinues Numerous Devices and Halts Dreamstation Sales in the U.S. WakeUpTime 48 3,861 03-27-2024, 04:49 PM
Last Post: WakeUpTime
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,624 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 183 29,259 03-24-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Question on the Hybernite Rainout control tube runcyclexcski 2 109 03-21-2024, 05:29 AM
Last Post: runcyclexcski
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,961 352,446 03-20-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: btreger
  cleaning CPAP tube sleepingbetterinFl 6 226 03-14-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: apnea505
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 384 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.