Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Philips Respironics System One PRS1 Heated Tube Upgrade Kit for Humidifier Series 60
RE: Philips Respironics System One PRS1 Heated Tube Upgrade Kit for Humidifier Series 60
(12-31-2014, 01:28 AM)Galactus Wrote:
(12-30-2014, 01:04 AM)Peter_C Wrote: You mean I can't run it through the washer machine???

You can run it through the dishwasher, of course you can, you can run it over with your bicycle too, but it's gonna cost you $75 Laugh-a-lot

Read s l o w e r . . .

I said 'washer machine', not 'dish washer' silly~! Why would I put it in the dishwasher, it's a "hose", not a "dish" - and besides, a dishwasher doesn't have a 'delicate' cycle silly.

Rolling laugh
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional.  My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Philips Respironics System One PRS1 Heated Tube Upgrade Kit for Humidifier Series 60
(12-31-2014, 01:36 AM)Peter_C Wrote:
(12-31-2014, 01:28 AM)Galactus Wrote:
(12-30-2014, 01:04 AM)Peter_C Wrote: You mean I can't run it through the washer machine???

You can run it through the dishwasher, of course you can, you can run it over with your bicycle too, but it's gonna cost you $75 Laugh-a-lot

Read s l o w e r . . .

I said 'washer machine', not 'dish washer' silly~! Why would I put it in the dishwasher, it's a "hose", not a "dish" - and besides, a dishwasher doesn't have a 'delicate' cycle silly.

Rolling laugh

What the heck is a "washer machine"? Oh-jeez
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-31-2014, 01:48 AM)Galactus Wrote: What the heck is a "washer machine"? Oh-jeez

A machine that manufactures these:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1kjUXWAYss9SGniwpVSp...IWr-6R-WOh]
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(12-31-2014, 01:53 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote:
(12-31-2014, 01:48 AM)Galactus Wrote: What the heck is a "washer machine"? Oh-jeez

A machine that manufactures these:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1kjUXWAYss9SGniwpVSp...IWr-6R-WOh]

Those are lock washers, they would require a lock washer machine..... Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
Look! Up in the sky, a dead bird~!
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional.  My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-31-2014, 06:18 PM)Peter_C Wrote: Look! Up in the sky, a dead bird~!

Are you a blond? Because that joke goes back to the old days of blond jokes.

Brunette; "Look a dead bird!"
Blond; "Where?" (looking up at the sky)

Our story begins with Galactus spotting a snail;

Galactus; "Look, a snail."
SuperSleeper; "Where?"
Galactus; "DeepBreathing look out!"
DeepBreathing; "What?" (squish)
Galactus; "Too late DeepBreathing. It was over there SuperSleeper but DeepBreathing just squished it. Poor slug. Luckily you missed Peter_C now he'll be able to tell us about his heated hose escapades. Lucky him, he was just a few inches away...."

The End

Now get back on topic and tell us how you like the new heated hose, or has it not yet arrived?
Post Reply Post Reply
I purchased the PR System One heated tube upgrade kit today at $63.75 from [DME link removed per Apnea Board Rules]. There is a promo code "GIFT" that gets 15% off. I also got free shipping since my order was over $100. Thought I'd pass this along in case anyone has been looking for a good price on the heated tube upgrade.

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed
To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites. This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.
-----
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just installed mine, and went through checking the settings, first trial is tonight.

Cute story - but I need not have been squished, after all, I am not a slug~!

Post Reply Post Reply
(01-01-2015, 07:54 PM)Peter_C Wrote: Just installed mine, and went through checking the settings, first trial is tonight.

Cute story - but I need not have been squished, after all, I am not a slug~!

How's that? Better?

I wish you all the best with the new hose, and hope it helps you like it helped me.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: Philips Discontinues Numerous Devices and Halts Dreamstation Sales in the U.S. WakeUpTime 48 3,811 11 hours ago
Last Post: WakeUpTime
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,603 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 183 29,027 03-24-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Question on the Hybernite Rainout control tube runcyclexcski 2 105 03-21-2024, 05:29 AM
Last Post: runcyclexcski
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,961 351,988 03-20-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: btreger
  cleaning CPAP tube sleepingbetterinFl 6 217 03-14-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: apnea505
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 366 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.