Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Philips Respironics WIFI/Bluetooth
Hello!
I'm new here! Newly diagnosed with sleep apnea also. I have a new Respironics (AutoPap) Dreamstation! I have updated the firmware to 1.1.1 and everything is fine!

I bought the Wifi modem to send data to my medical clinic. It's working well. I also can upload data via bluetooth to my phone. I installed SleepyHead and imported the data on the SD Card without any problem.

So... my question is...

Is there any way to upload all the data from the cpap via Wifi, Bluetooth, etc. to SleepyHead instead of getting the SDCard out each time?

Thanks a lot Smile

Henri
Post Reply Post Reply
G'day Henri, welcome to Apnea Board.

You can indeed do what you want by using a wifi-enabled SD card. Do a search in this forum for FlashPAP and SleepMaster, which are two software programs which support the transfer.
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Whoa thanks a lot for your answer!

Just to be sure I order the right card... You are talking about Wifi Sd Card people are using for camera, right?

I'll look for the 2 softwares you are refering me!

Thanks again! ?
Post Reply Post Reply

Oh, and last but important question. Is there a capacity minimum for that card to work in my dreamstation? 8, 16, 32g...?
Post Reply Post Reply
The FlashPap and SleepMaster software only work with the Toshiba FlashAir wireless cards. 16GB or 32GB will be fine.  The 8GB would work but I don't believe they sell those anymore.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information [Admin Note] New EncorePro 2.20 software for Philips-Respironics machines SuperSleeper 16 3,526 10-12-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: pupcamper
Cool Recommendation: FlashAir and Flashpap - Wifi data transfer from CPAP to PC/Sleepyhead mogulman 26 931 10-09-2017, 05:52 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Software to display detailed data on Philips Remstar Auto-A-Flex George Krooglik 1 126 10-06-2017, 07:12 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Philips respironics Dreamstation BiPap auto SV ADVANCED woolno 4 373 09-12-2017, 05:36 PM
Last Post: gtrlum
  Using WiFi with Encore Pro 2 woolno 1 195 09-09-2017, 04:20 PM
  Current firmware for the Philips dreamstation johnathonm 47 13,338 09-04-2017, 04:35 PM
Last Post: mattmill
  Respironics Bipap Auto 760P jimbaber 3 199 09-03-2017, 10:07 AM