Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Philips Restironics 60 Series BiPAP Auto SV Clinicians access
Philips Restironics 60 Series BiPAP Auto SV Clinicians access
Hi all,

I think I will be getting the Philips Restironics 60 Series BiPAP Auto SV device. I see access to the clinicians menu, but haven't been able to find the access to this device, unless it is holding the big button and the ramp button at the same time for about 5 seconds. Any thoughts?

Also, for the same device, where can I find software to be able to import data from the smart card?

I also see something about wireless and bluetooth? I also see an app on my iPad and iPhone, how do I get the data there as these devices don't support an SD card reader?

Thanks
Rick
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Philips Restironics 60 Series BiPAP Auto SV Clinicians access
Hi Rick,

I moved your post to the Main Forum so that it will be more visible.

Instructions for changing clinician settings for all PR System One machines are here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/pr-system-one-...structions

For the SleepyHead software to import data from SD cards, instructions are here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...e-software

Not sure about wireless/bluetooth/iPad... perhaps a Philips-Respironics owner can explain how that works with those machines.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Philips Restironics 60 Series BiPAP Auto SV Clinicians access
The data delivered to the phone app is pretty much useless. When the app first came out we were excited by the hype, but hype is all it turned out to be. I think they are just using it as a way to harvest email addresses.

Inserting the SD card into a computer is the only way to get the detailed data you need to monitor your therapy.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: Philips Discontinues Numerous Devices and Halts Dreamstation Sales in the U.S. WakeUpTime 48 3,856 03-27-2024, 04:49 PM
Last Post: WakeUpTime
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,623 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 183 29,250 03-24-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,961 352,377 03-20-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: btreger
  Which biPAP? HalfAsleep 9 259 03-14-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 384 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  Where to send my philips REPLACEMENT machine Rice95 7 1,127 02-29-2024, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.