Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Philips incorrectly showing multiple sessions
RE: Philips incorrectly showing multiple sessions
(07-23-2018, 08:00 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: What do you see in EncorePro?

Encore Pro 2 unfortunately doesn't have full waveforms for any of the 4 nights. The 'detailed' report looks like it has breaks in the pressure graph although since you can't zoom in (unlike Sleepyhead!) it's hard to tell.

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-23-2018, 08:31 PM)tbotting Wrote:
(07-23-2018, 08:00 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: What do you see in EncorePro?

Encore Pro 2 unfortunately doesn't have full waveforms for any of the 4 nights. The 'detailed' report looks like it has breaks in the pressure graph although since you can't zoom in (unlike Sleepyhead!) it's hard to tell.

The "Therapy Data" tab does show the same segments as Sleepyhead with slightly different time lengths:

Post Reply Post Reply
This thread (post #4 http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...y-sessions
determined it was a bad power strip
(07-23-2018, 02:28 PM)alshayed Wrote: I had a weird issue for a few days where my Dreamstation was recording a bunch of sessions every night. When I noticed that I plugged the AC adapter into a different power strip and haven't had any issues since. So it might be as simple as a power problem but I haven't reviewed all your other posts. Might be worth plugging into another outlet for a night to double check.
Post Reply Post Reply
It seems this problem has passed, and I suspect it may be a loose outlet, outlet adapter or uneven power while you were in Europe. I have found it is useful to travel with a good power strip because I have found myself in motel rooms that would not run my machine because the outlet was too loose on the non-polarized AC plug. It appears both EncorePro and Sleepyhead are reporting the same information and something certainly was causing the machine to report brief interruptions. I suspect those were real regardless of cause.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I agree with SR. I carry a power strip shaped like a cube and also an extension lead. This has solved available power issues for me a few times now.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm posting a follow up in case anyone has the same problem and finds this thread on a search. I went back to Europe a 2nd time in December and had the same issue with multiple 'disconnects'. When I returned home to the US the machine went back to normal. In February the ASV started showing multiple 'disconnects' at home in the US. Around 8 - 11 every night instead of 1 - 2 actual. After a few weeks it showed hundreds of 'disconnects' each night and the Sleepyhead graphs started looking pretty ragged. I called the DME and they said they couldn't access the machine remotely, either. I took it in and got a new machine under warranty. So all is good, for now...
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: Philips Discontinues Numerous Devices and Halts Dreamstation Sales in the U.S. WakeUpTime 48 3,861 03-27-2024, 04:49 PM
Last Post: WakeUpTime
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,624 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 183 29,260 03-24-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,961 352,472 03-20-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: btreger
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 384 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  Where to send my philips REPLACEMENT machine Rice95 7 1,128 02-29-2024, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Irregular flow rate 3 or 4 times a night showing in OSCAR Provolone 4 411 02-21-2024, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Provolone

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.