Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Philips respironics Dreamstation BiPap auto SV ADVANCED
Philips respironics Dreamstation BiPap auto SV ADVANCED
When I try to use Sleepyhead with my new Machine, I get a note that it does not work with this machine. ( Philips respironics Dreamstation BiPap auto SUV ADVANCED ) 

I am willing to share the data with a developer if it is needed for testing - if that will speed things up.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Philips respironics Dreamstation BiPap auto SV ADVANCED
At this time you will need to use Encore Pro for this model.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
You need to use Encore Pro 2 version 2.20 (which is the version available from the board). The earlier 2.17.8 will not work for the new DreamStation ASVs.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yep, get EncorePro 2.20 by going to the Private Files & Links area and then there's a thread titled "EncorePro 2.20..."

Smile
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
I'm in the same boat.  I REALLY wanted to use Sleepyhead.  Unless I'm missing something EncorePro is barely an upgrade over dream mapper with its tiny tiny "made for printing" graphs it shows.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  import data from Philips Alice NightOne into OSCAR FHTC 6 268 03-09-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR advanced viewing options dfunk 2 460 12-11-2023, 05:53 PM
Last Post: dfunk
  Missing graphs, Philips BiPAP autoSV Advanced 30 SenatorBirch 7 649 10-22-2023, 08:52 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Philips Care Orchestrator & Patient Access(?) StratCat48 10 5,251 10-17-2023, 06:46 PM
Last Post: The Rog
  Dreamstation 2 Auto CPAP Advanced firmware arnold1205 5 2,789 09-15-2023, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Lucky7
  Current firmware for the Philips dreamstation johnathonm 177 82,656 08-30-2023, 04:14 PM
Last Post: Lucky7
  Synchronizing O2Ring with Phillips Respironics Dreamstation xaid 0 657 06-11-2023, 02:50 AM
Last Post: xaid

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.