Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Phillips DreamMachine Daytime Nap
Phillips DreamMachine Daytime Nap
I have used my DreamMachine during the day and found that it messed with my SD card readout for the same night. What caused that to happen?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Phillips DreamMachine Daytime Nap
Oscar will only import once per day, you can purge the day and import again. The best thing to do is to wait until the morning following a full night of sleep don’t import after an afternoon nap
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
Could someone please esplain this to me a little more:

Obstructive Apnea (OA)

A good rule of thumb is to keep your minimum pressure setting about 2-cm below your 90% pressure or near the average if they are close. The goal is to raise support (Min Pressure / IPAP) to reduce/minimize/if we are lucky, eliminate Obstructive events. These include Hyponeas, Flow Limits, and Snores. The Max Pressure / EPAP is lowered to minimize other issues (Aerophagia , swallow too much air, too much pressure causes wakeups) if needed. Typically it is set at either MAX pressure (20 cmH2O) or just above the max pressure to prevent wild running high.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Phillips Dreamstation 2 High Disconnects mrsleepyhead2001 2 180 03-22-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: mrsleepyhead2001
  Daytime sleepiness zzcop302 0 139 03-15-2024, 05:50 PM
Last Post: zzcop302
  [Equipment] Phillips DreamStation Replacement & Medicare oneeyeopen 3 257 02-29-2024, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
Question Just given a Phillips Dreamstation 2 the same day Phillips agrees to stop selling Montacute 39 1,577 02-09-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Angry [Equipment] MORE PHILLIPS ISSUES srlevine1 3 766 02-01-2024, 12:28 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Phillips update. Big Guy 0 285 01-29-2024, 08:22 PM
Last Post: Big Guy
  What are your thoughts on dental Daytime Nightime Appliances (DNA)? NoddingHacker 13 2,818 01-24-2024, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Msevcsisin

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.