Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Phillips DreamMapper
Phillips DreamMapper
Hi Peoples just wondering if anyone is having issues with the DreamMapper App on Android, I have been using for some time and had to stop using Cpap for two weeks due to an operation (worst two weeks not having Cpap :-( man the headaches etc ) but now I get the following error when it tries to Log-In.

"Sorry something went wrong " Sorry an error occurred while processing your request and the page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please refresh your browser to try again or return to the DreamMapper Home Page.

I use sleepyhead weekly but like to keep an eye on things daily Dreammapper makes this easy.

Any ideas I have uninstalled and cleared data etc to no avail?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Phillips DreamMapper
Hi, I also use DreamMapper every day for a quick look.  Have not had any problems at this point with it in the same room.   Is your bluetooth timing out on any other apps?  After you reinstalled did your bluetooth re-pair?  Trying it now from a lower floor - it's just clocking, no message, will have to close it.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi.  My morning routine is to connect to Dreammapper with my Android tablet via bluetooth before getting out of bed. I've never had a problem connecting and have never seen the error messages you are experiencing.  Not much help to you but it's not a problem with Dreammapper.
Post Reply Post Reply
Awesome thanks, guys, will dry it on the wife's phone when she gets home, I can log in via Computer ok.
Post Reply Post Reply
There is definitely an issue with Dreammapper on Android 8.0+ (Pixel, Nexus, or any device running Android 8.0); I've called and logged the issue with support via phone and email. The more that call the better. Check play.google.com and see everyone writing 1 star reviews because of this issue.

Contact us by phone for immediate assistance. 
Phone: 1800 668 797
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am to 6:00pm (AWST, UCT+8)

The more people that call the better! Maybe something will be done because they aren't reading/replying to the 1 stars on play.
Post Reply Post Reply
Here is the error: https://imgur.com/27YCi8R
Post Reply Post Reply
Looks as though they have now fixed the problem  Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Phillips Dreamstation 2 High Disconnects mrsleepyhead2001 2 128 03-22-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: mrsleepyhead2001
  [Equipment] Phillips DreamStation Replacement & Medicare oneeyeopen 3 206 02-29-2024, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
Question Just given a Phillips Dreamstation 2 the same day Phillips agrees to stop selling Montacute 39 1,469 02-09-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Angry [Equipment] MORE PHILLIPS ISSUES srlevine1 3 705 02-01-2024, 12:28 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Phillips update. Big Guy 0 272 01-29-2024, 08:22 PM
Last Post: Big Guy
  Phillips Recall Question... jonesresidence 9 609 01-08-2024, 05:22 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  DreamMapper - "Total Disconnects" ? StratCat48 1 415 11-27-2023, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.