Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Phillips Dreammapper program
Phillips Dreammapper program
Hi guys:

I have a Philips Dreamstation Auto cpap and use the dreammapper program.   The Minimum and Maximum Pressure values and the 90% pressure values don't register on the program with this machine.

However, I also have a Dreamstation go auto portable that I use for travel that DOES display these values. 

Does anyone know where I can go to  on the primary machine to turn these functions on to display these values?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Phillips Dreammapper program
Download sleepyhead it will provide breath by breath information much better than dream mapper
Post Reply Post Reply
Bluetooth has to be enabled for the DreamStation to communicate with the phone App, and the pairing procedure is arcane, not what you would expect.

If your phone is currently paired with the machine, unpair it and let the machine walk you through the pairing process. I replaced my phone a few months ago, had forgotten that the setup was a bit weird and it took me a few attempts to get right.

It may also be the case that the App only allows pairing with one unit at a time, if you continue to have issues, there is a help panel in the App that allows you to contact support.
Geoffrey Rush as Philip Henslowe, (Shakespeare in Love) "I don't know. It's a mystery."
Post Reply Post Reply
, so like I called Phillips to see if I can see what icon on the dreamstation machine reflects the regular auto mode.   They tell me the supplier has to do this.   What???   The medical supplier told me to call Phillips.

Does anyone who has accessed the clinicial support settings know what icon I need to set this dreamstation machine to to dislay the Min/max/90% values? 

he rep said it would be 'the regular auto mode";  there are a couple of auto icons so not sure which is right.
Post Reply Post Reply
There is no unit setting (except under provider settings), pretty sure the unit itself only displays the 90% pressure.

The DreamMapper software does display all three, but the App must be properly paired with the unit.
Geoffrey Rush as Philip Henslowe, (Shakespeare in Love) "I don't know. It's a mystery."
Post Reply Post Reply
I am able to access the clinical settings by pressing the ramp key with the main dual simulataneously.  

I know the dreamapper functions with the min/max/90% values because I went out and bought he dreamstation go auto to travel with.    No clinician set it up and it displays the values when I tell the mapper program to utilize the portable.

SO if any of you have accessed the dreamstation cpap auto(big unit, not the travel unit) clinicans menu, the question is which icon is the "regular auto mode?"  There are three auto modes in this menu under therapy selection.
Post Reply Post Reply
On the first screen, the first Auto is the Auto CPAP/CPAP toggle, the others are the Auto min & Auto max pressure (if you’re in Auto mode).
Post Reply Post Reply
the tech said the regular auto mode will show min/max/90% values on dreammapper.  Thanks Geoffrey.
Post Reply Post Reply
If your asking how to set regular auto cpap it's under Therapy settings Icon. It should be the first option. The 90% reading is under the Info Screen Icon.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
That's in the clinicians menu right?   Phillips is funny when you ask them.   They said that I cant access that menu and my medical provider needs to set it.  Its a scam.   The Medical supplier told me to call them!  I will  be done with this supplier when the machine is mine after ninety days.   I found a direct sale supplier in Portland who is a helluva lot cheaper and easy to get on the telephone.

Thank you Apnea Board for showing us how to get to the clinicians menu.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help reading program Aeonmed AS100A Autocpap ZaidAddenis 1 125 03-08-2024, 10:57 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Created a program to support Wifi SD card for Resmed and all other devices narual 13 2,252 12-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: JerryE
  Program a ResMed AirCurve 10 VAUTO HD Fry 9 693 12-07-2023, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Phillips DreamMapper - old machine only? p123 6 756 11-19-2023, 04:58 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  DreamMapper - Data not transferring from Dream2 gonzalo 1 710 08-01-2023, 10:18 AM
Last Post: MrMister
  Synchronizing O2Ring with Phillips Respironics Dreamstation xaid 0 656 06-11-2023, 02:50 AM
Last Post: xaid
  Dreamstation 2 software (Dreammapper) EricDK 9 1,737 05-15-2023, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.