Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Phillips Respironics Dreamstation
Phillips Respironics Dreamstation
I have noticed the power button flashing when not in use. Normally the light is steadily on. Does anyone have this machine and do you know what the problem is?
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Phillips Respironics Dreamstation
I moved this to the main forum where your thread will get more attention.

Are you receiving any error codes? In the meantime, try resetting the machine.

Unplug from power source, wait a few minutes, and plug back in.
Check that all connections and plugs are secure.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Dreaming

https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ganization
Using Attachments to Post ScreenShots.
Mask Primer
Machine Choices

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Bigfrank,

Welcome to Apnea Board!

Do a performance check and see if it has errors. I experienced the same thing and when I did the performance check, it failed and I had to get my dreamstation checked at the DME.
hearsay73
Hosehead padawan 
Repaying my sleep debt, 1 night at a time...
Post Reply Post Reply
As I recall my power button flashes when it is time to change/clean the air filters. I believe it also says something about it on the display.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Hello,

Please see the following from the user manual:

Post Reply Post Reply
(10-09-2019, 11:06 AM)Clay L Wrote: As I recall my power button flashes when it is time to change/clean the air filters. I believe it also says something about it on the display.

I was just about to say that but you beat me to it! Yes, once a month the power button will flash and a reminder message to change filters will display. Pressing the power button will clear this. You may be able to turn reminders off, but I've never investigated that. I have to admit, the first few months that I had a DreamStation the flashing button kind of freaked me out.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Philips Respironics DreamStation [Access to heater settings in clinical menu] mcintoshbear 2 96 10-12-2019, 12:23 PM
Last Post: bluesboybob
  Respironics Dreamstation problems Rimaggio 14 3,072 09-27-2019, 12:21 PM
Last Post: encourage
  Philips Respironics DreamStation Modes & Functions Descriptions spacewrench 5 297 08-30-2019, 11:52 PM
Last Post: MitchS
  Respironics DreamWear under nose cushion VegasPier 10 675 08-01-2019, 01:39 PM
Last Post: Hydrangea
  [Equipment] Equipment Performance of my Respironics CPAP galuta 10 465 07-18-2019, 08:02 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question How to change the Expiratory Pressure Relief setting on a Phillips Dream Station. R Dillinger 8 624 07-05-2019, 12:47 AM
  [Equipment] Phillips Dream Station R Dillinger 12 730 06-27-2019, 06:17 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.