Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Picked up machine today
Picked up machine today
So, I got my machine today, and I'm very excited to sleep tonight. I just hope it is successful. I will have to transmit the data next week, and they will/can adjust may machine accordingly. The resp. therapist said lots of people usually feel pretty darn good the next day, even after their first night. That being said, I hope I have positive results tonight.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Picked up machine today
(11-13-2015, 10:02 PM)shutz1012 Wrote: So, I got my machine today, and I'm very excited to sleep tonight. I just hope it is successful.
Congrats on the new machine and good luck

Sleep-well

Post Reply Post Reply
yay! Congrats on your new machine!
Post Reply Post Reply
Congrats and don't forget to update your user profile with machine, mask and settings!
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
Congrats on the new machine.. I hope all went well last night.
Yesterday is history; Tomorrow is a mystery; Today is a gift; Thats why its called "The Present".  
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi shutz1012,
CONGRATULATIONS! on your new machine and I hope it all went well for you last night.
Which machine did you get?
Much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
hopefully you had a good night last night.... but if not, persevere Smile it will come
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks all. My second night was better than my first. I find I'm not having much difficulty adjusting to the mask at all. I am on a 7 day/1 week auto titration at this point and have to send the data to the DME on Friday. But, what I would like to know is how do I find out what my average pressure is? Machine is set at 4-10 since they say my apnea is mild, I beg to differ, but that's another story. I can find my AHI and that is 2.1, sleep study was 2.5. I'm still trying to figure all of this stuff/lingo out, lol..
Post Reply Post Reply
Great stuff getting a new machine. I am quite jealous!!
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-15-2015, 07:52 PM)shutz1012 Wrote: But, what I would like to know is how do I find out what my average pressure is?

You can find out your average pressure by downloading Sleepyhead from the link at the top of the page, and then downloading the data from your SD card to Sleepyhead. Also pay attention to your 90% pressure, because your titration will probably be based on it instead of the average pressure.

You will want to lock your SD card before inserting it into your computer, to keep your computer from putting unwanted files on your SD card. Then, you will need to unlock it before putting your SD card back in your machine, or else the machine will not be able to record data to the SD card. See the diagram on the homepage of Sleepyhead, BEFORE you insert your SD card.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Alan's New ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto Came Today! Deborah K. 16 813 02-08-2024, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 283 262,142 11-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  Getting New Aircurve 10 Bilevel today slam7241 13 1,174 09-11-2022, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  machine died! Now new doctor and new machine Bjazzman 17 6,788 09-05-2022, 09:07 PM
Last Post: NValtman11
  [CPAP] Using SoClean Machine with CPAP Machine ronald1810 4 1,319 06-01-2022, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  My silly question for today. David Clark 9 963 03-30-2022, 11:30 AM
Last Post: RayBee
  Got a Luna cpap today and don’t know why ? Makai1959 10 4,107 12-03-2021, 12:03 PM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.