Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Pilairo Q - has any tried it?
Pilairo Q - has any tried it?
looks interesting.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Pilairo Q - has any tried it?
Look at the Brevida from F & P. There are reviews for this mask on the forum, I think that the Brevida is the newer update Pilairo. The Brevida is a good mask and people seem to be pleased in their results. Good Luck!!
Post Reply Post Reply
Checked out the Brevida online and compared to the PilairoQ I have been trying on occasion. The Brevida does look like an update to the Pilairo Q. I like the design but I have not been able to use the Pilairo Q effectively yet. I am a mouth leaker and that seems to be my last stumbling block. The Brevida design seems to have included some indicators to try to keep users from putting it on upside down, assembling the pillows upside down, etc. I have done some of that with the Pilairo and it never works well when upside down.

We have some members that used and liked the Pilairo Q. I like its design but I can not seem to get away from the full face masks.

Best Regards,

PaytonA

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
The Pilairo Q works very well for me. I need a mask (like the Pilairo Q) that firmly stays in place all night without getting knocked out of position. I find it very comfortable although some people think it sticks into their nose too far. I haven't tried the Brevida but it looks promising to me.
Post Reply Post Reply
The Brevida hardly penetrates the nose, even less than Resmed's P10. I find the Brevida to be more secure than the P10, however it envelops more of your nose and is a little more confining. Trade offs!!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone Glue The Pilairo Mask Pillow On? player 7 3,592 10-12-2016, 11:00 AM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  Pilairo Q Pillow masks Zocane 7 2,169 09-12-2016, 04:34 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Need help with Pilairo Q mask PaytonA 10 3,554 09-22-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Post: PaytonA
  Pilairo Q Mask PaytonA 3 1,983 08-27-2015, 01:48 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
Question Anyone ever use a Fisher Paykel Pilairo mask? Ailu 32 8,770 07-19-2015, 04:56 PM
Last Post: aussiefilo
  Is It Just Me That Thinks The Pilairo Q Is Best? player 44 11,173 07-01-2015, 12:31 PM
Last Post: VTSleeper
  F & P Pilairo (not Q) crinkle noise on use marcnagainis 2 2,201 04-23-2015, 04:46 AM
Last Post: Moriarty

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.