Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Pimples inside nose
Pimples inside nose
Hello all!
Anyone else getting flare ups of acne in the nasal passages?
I was wondering if this is related in any way to the use of the CPAP mask?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Pimples inside nose
My first sarcastic thought was "Well, stop putting chocolate up your nose!". But I decided to not mention that.

You have a nasal mask, not nasal pillows? If so, then I don't see how CPAP would cause nasal pimples. Pimples are due to oil and etc. I guess maybe the dryness would cause the pores to clog maybe....

I've not had any acne issues inside the nostrils. I have where the mask rests, but not inside.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Pimples inside nose
I will occasionally get one in side my nose. Have long before CPAP. Usually ingrown hairs. If you were using nasal PILLOWS that stick up in sode, I might see that but not with a mask.

OMyMy
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Horrible chemically burned bacon smell in nose after water reservoir runs dey icashootnstar 13 1,805 03-18-2024, 09:39 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Staph Infection in Nose: Phaleronic 5 193 03-13-2024, 02:15 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  nasal decongestants helpful with stuffy nose? sleepingbetterinFl 1 145 03-12-2024, 12:23 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  AirFit F20 Irritating Nose Bridge SavvApnea 40 6,964 03-10-2024, 01:38 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Nasal massage and exercises to help nose breathing sleepingbetterinFl 1 170 03-06-2024, 11:11 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Can flow limitation stem from congested nose with nose mask? 40plus 11 645 01-29-2024, 10:22 AM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Airtouch F20 nose irritation artg 4 463 01-10-2024, 06:45 AM
Last Post: artg

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.