Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Please Edit Your User Profile to Include Your Location
RE: Please Edit Your User Profile to Include Your Location
It might open the door for apneaboarders who live in a nearby locations to meet other members at local Starbuck for Coffee or two.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-22-2012, 03:41 PM)zonk Wrote: It might open the door for apneaboarders who live in a nearby locations to meet other members at local Starbuck for Coffee or two.

That's another plus of putting your location in your profile. There has to be a Starbuck's in every "backwater" town in the world. Does Starbucks serve Vegemite sandwiches in that land down under?
This post is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and 
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way 
are to be considered flaws or defects.

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-21-2012, 10:42 PM)Cutter Wrote: Please Edit Your User Profile to Include Your Location. As the official Apnea Board Greeter I see almost every new member's profile. Very few people put their location down on their profile. Your location may affect an answer to a question that you post. Besides, I'm curious as to where everyone lives. I know that not every member lives in the US. It would be interesting to me to know what country you live in. If you live in the US, I'd be interested to know what State you live in. I don't want anyone's address or even the city you live in, unless you think you live in a particularly interesting city (like Paris or Istanbul). So do me a favor and click on "User CP" and when the User Control Panel opens, click on Edit Profile, then add your location. You'll be doing me a favor. Thanks! Thanks

I don't know how to edit my profile.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-22-2012, 08:16 PM)Carolyn58 Wrote:
(03-21-2012, 10:42 PM)Cutter Wrote: Please Edit Your User Profile to Include Your Location. As the official Apnea Board Greeter I see almost every new member's profile. Very few people put their location down on their profile. Your location may affect an answer to a question that you post. Besides, I'm curious as to where everyone lives. I know that not every member lives in the US. It would be interesting to me to know what country you live in. If you live in the US, I'd be interested to know what State you live in. I don't want anyone's address or even the city you live in, unless you think you live in a particularly interesting city (like Paris or Istanbul). So do me a favor and click on "User CP" and when the User Control Panel opens, click on Edit Profile, then add your location. You'll be doing me a favor. Thanks! Thanks

I don't know how to edit my profile.

at the top of the page, user cp. then go to edit profile on the left side of that page. look at everything else on the page you can fill in or change.
First Diagnosed July 1990

MSgt (E-7) USAF (Medic)
Retired 1968-1990
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-22-2012, 07:41 PM)Cutter Wrote: That's another plus of putting your location in your profile. There has to be a Starbuck's in every "backwater" town in the world. Does Starbucks serve Vegemite sandwiches in that land down under?

Huh... I was gonna say that you don't know much about "backwater" until I saw you are Kansas as well. There isn't a Starbucks within 100 miles of me. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-22-2012, 03:25 PM)mckevin32 Wrote: SNIP

Had to laugh when I read that then saw Manhattan, I'm from Russell. lol

Is that big ol rib eye steak at Meridy's still as good as it used to be?

When we are in the area we always arrange to stop in Russell at the RV park next door and walk over for the steak.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-22-2012, 12:58 PM)Cutter Wrote:
(03-22-2012, 12:52 PM)Clay L Wrote: Sorry can't do it. My wife and I live full time in a motor home and travel all over the country following the sun. Right now we are in AZ but will head north pretty soon as it gets hotter here than we like.

Maybe you could put "Planet Earth" as your location. It sounds like fun to be traveling around in a motor home.

It is a lot of fun. The life style isn't for everyone but we love it. I added "Where my wheels are parked" as my location.

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-23-2012, 12:40 PM)Clay L Wrote:
(03-22-2012, 12:58 PM)Cutter Wrote:
(03-22-2012, 12:52 PM)Clay L Wrote: Sorry can't do it. My wife and I live full time in a motor home and travel all over the country following the sun. Right now we are in AZ but will head north pretty soon as it gets hotter here than we like.

Maybe you could put "Planet Earth" as your location. It sounds like fun to be traveling around in a motor home.

It is a lot of fun. The life style isn't for everyone but we love it. I added "Where my wheels are parked" as my location.

Metallica had a lyric to a song that said, "Where I lay my head is home."
That sounds like you.
This post is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and 
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way 
are to be considered flaws or defects.

Post Reply Post Reply
Whats "Starbucks"Huhsign

100 mile you say probably a few thousand for me Too-funnyToo-funny

[Image: you_are_here_by_deeminllama.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
Hey, lookie there, Gaz... we're neighbors! Come on over for a cuppa joe if you can find the time. Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Edit Profile gonzalo 5 915 03-09-2022, 03:20 PM
Last Post: gonzalo
  [CPAP] OSCAR seeting up secod profile chris mdp 7 871 07-07-2021, 11:58 AM
Last Post: chris mdp
Thumbsup [Admin Note] Please update your Profile [machine, mask, pressure] SuperSleeper 3 3,246 04-02-2021, 02:39 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  10 year CPAP user, new system and new mask and 1st time Oscar user armandxp 2 1,109 01-26-2021, 05:44 PM
Last Post: armandxp
  Updating User Profile / Heated tubing issues pmcgall64 15 2,150 11-16-2019, 09:29 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Smile [Admin Note] PLEASE UPDATE YOUR FORUM PROFILE SuperSleeper 2 1,789 05-21-2019, 09:00 AM
Last Post: Ockrocket
  How to edit my profile worthog 2 1,460 04-13-2019, 09:02 PM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.