Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Please Help with System One
The heated tubing on my System One has never worked. It comes on for a while but then shuts off in 15-30 minutes. If I stop the machine and restart it, the tubing will heat for 15-30 minutes and then shut off again. I have replaced the entire machine and the tubing, but the problem still continues.
We keep our bedroom cold at night in winter and I need the tubing to heat to avoid rainout.
Can anyone help-how do I get the heat in the tubing to stay on?
Thanx
I have replaced the entire machine and the tubing, but the problem still continues.

Two Machines acting the same way ? Are you using the 80w power supply that should come with it or is it a 60w supply and when you changed machines did you change the supply too ? I could see a DME changing the machine out only .

Hi jrjmpls,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for suggestions, someone will be along to help you, soon.
Best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred

That's the first thing I thought of, too. The power supply.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anybody has experience with the Provent system? Russatrice 10 424 12-15-2016, 08:45 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  PR System One: C-Check vs Auto? Ailu 8 3,355 11-29-2016, 02:04 PM
Last Post: TonyJ
  Philips system one noisy jpsantell 2 374 10-29-2016, 10:54 AM
Last Post: robysue
  CPAP cleaning system Tommy C 97 66,938 10-20-2016, 05:35 PM
Last Post: PaytonA
  Pilot-24 CPAP Battery System from Medistrom sonicboom 15 4,924 09-16-2016, 11:07 AM
Last Post: DSchabel
  Remstar System One Resistance system holden4th 5 480 08-09-2016, 10:17 AM
Last Post: green wings
  Advise please - navigating US health system for a sleep study Carbon 16 1,202 07-21-2016, 11:49 PM
Last Post: ED OF SO CAL