Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Please check my numbers
Please check my numbers
[attachment=71]Could someone please read my March chart and tell me if my AHI, Leaks,etc. are good or bad.
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Please check my numbers
I tried to delete this post but I am unable to. I will try to repost when I figure out how to make the image larger.
Bompa
Post Reply Post Reply
If you click on the thumbnail, you get a larger size image that you can read.

I do not use the ResScan software so I am not able to help shed any light as to whether your numbers are correct or not.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Bompa, to make it bigger all you have to do is click on the image but if your still not happy then you need to open an account with an image site like Photobucket or even facebook a site on the net that you can link too.

Your Data looks good to me an AHI of below 5 (2.9) your leak is below the red-line. Makes mine look like a train wreck Too-funny Your usage hours are amazing as mine are usually around 4-6 hours

Keep that up and your laughing all the way to the bedroom, anything else just shout.

Post Reply Post Reply
Just for you Bompa Big Grin

[img][Image: March.jpg][/img]
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-01-2012, 11:34 AM)Gazby Wrote: Hi Bompa, to make it bigger all you have to do is click on the image but if your still not happy then you need to open an account with an image site like Photobucket or even facebook a site on the net that you can link too.

Your Data looks good to me an AHI of below 5 (2.9) your leak is below the red-line. Makes mine look like a train wreck Too-funny Your usage hours are amazing as mine are usually around 4-6 hours

Keep that up and your laughing all the way to the bedroom, anything else just shout.

Thank you so much for your help. Of course anyone who is a "Dreamcatcher" fan is "Top Drawer" in my books! Bigwink
Post Reply Post Reply
..maybe we should get a small group going and call us the Dreamcatches lol.

[Image: dreamcatcher.gif]
Post Reply Post Reply
When you do an attachment, it puts a wee little 'thumbnail' image if it is an image. Like everyone said, just clicking it opens the link to the attachment.

An AHI of 2.9 is great! Congrats.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-01-2012, 12:03 PM)Gazby Wrote: ..maybe we should get a small group going and call us the Dreamcatches lol.

[Image: dreamcatcher.gif]

You know a lot about Native Americans for a Brit. The world really is shrinking. I made Dream Catchers for my sons when they were little. The story of the Dream Catcher is a good one and quite appropriate for this forum. Thanks Gazby!
This post is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and 
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way 
are to be considered flaws or defects.

Post Reply Post Reply
I couldnt sleep without mine, I have them placed near my computer too for when I nod off in my chair lol

It must be in my blood because one of my favourite actors of all time is......drum roll.

Do you know who this handsome chap is:

[Image: 600full-dances-with-wolves-screenshot.jpg]

Do you still know of the Ojibway people? Are they still around today and do they still Make Catches in their own style?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Pressure] Switching to automatic raised AHI numbers Leitrim 4 118 03-26-2024, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Leitrim
  Looking for wrist oximeter to check O2 storywizard 0 90 03-13-2024, 05:29 PM
Last Post: storywizard
  Can someone help me make sense of my Therapy Numbers? kc90 6 353 02-21-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: kc90
  How can I check if my ClimateAir actually heats up? NoddingHacker 1 174 02-06-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Jay51
  Frustrating insomnia continues despite numbers alienfrontier 10 606 01-27-2024, 02:04 PM
Last Post: alienfrontier
  Philips Respironics DreamStation check power Steve Foley 18 22,412 01-07-2024, 02:09 PM
Last Post: zebedee
  Central Sleep Apnea AHI numbers too high chathamite 12 1,017 11-19-2023, 07:47 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.