Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Please donate
Arrow 
Please donate
I am still a relatively new member, but I wanted to share that I have been on a couple of different apnea forums since I started therapy, and this one is by far the best one. The admins are great, the breadth of knowledge here is actually bewildering, and it is technically completely free.

Since I am not affiliated with the staff in any way, I thought I would propose / remind everyone to donate if you can. The resources and knowledge available here are unsurpassed, and it is more than worth a donation if you are financially able. The availability of SleepyHead alone is worth the donation. As a scientist by profession, I can appreciate the incredible amount of hard work that was put into designing such a software package, and the developers haven't asked for anything in return.

I continue to be amazed by the senior people on this board, and even many of the newer people, and it's a privilege to get your always helpful, thoughtful advice.

Donate link:

http://www.apneaboard.com/donate.htm
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Please donate
Thanks for the reminder

Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
I made a donation last year - am hoping to give annually to support the board and the community - such great admin and advisory members attached to the forum SHa_clap2 and Great-info provided by people with more knowledge and experience that I Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Same here, gave for 2015 and plan to do so for 2016. By the way, SH donation is a separate thing, which I have also done. Look forward each morning to looking at my data on SH!
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the reminder.
Apnea Board Member RobySue has posted a Beginners Guide to Sleepyhead Software here:  http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...SleepyHead

Download Sleepyhead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Post images

Post Reply Post Reply
(01-20-2016, 08:33 AM)cate1898 Wrote: Same here, gave for 2015 and plan to do so for 2016. By the way, SH donation is a separate thing, which I have also done. Look forward each morning to looking at my data on SH!

Cate,

I was actually completely unaware of that, so thanks for pointing that out! I will head over to the Sleepyhead page now and put in a separate donation.

Best,
Possum
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-20-2016, 08:33 AM)cate1898 Wrote: By the way, SH donation is a separate thing, which I have also done. Look forward each morning to looking at my data on SH!

Good point, Cate!
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cool >>>> LET'S ALL HELP OUT APNEA BOARD - DONATE IF YOU CAN <<<< swampboy 6 1,847 10-08-2017, 02:09 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Any place to donate a used CPAP? KSMatthew 2 1,364 10-16-2016, 01:42 PM
Last Post: KSMatthew
  Can I donate a CPAP machine that smells like smoke? sleepy_one 4 2,899 11-28-2013, 01:04 AM
Last Post: sleepy_one
Money [How to] Donate to Apnea Board SuperSleeper 0 11,993 02-16-2012, 12:29 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.