Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Please explain airsense term on clinical settings
Please explain airsense term on clinical settings
I've been keeping a small spreadsheet on my airsense 11 ...every morning I go into the clinical settings view and mark down the stats (no, I do not have a card, card reader or the oscar software).  I'm glad I have..not only has my sync been off with the resmed air app since late July but it helps me to see the patterns that are or are not working.  

The are two stats I'd love it if someone could explain:  

It says Extended Period - and has a sub-menu that splits to: 
Extended Period: Used
Extended Period: Pressure.  

My stats have changed slightly - when I started it was more toward 8.3 and 8.9 (with the 2nd number going up sometimes to 9.1).  
Then my pressure settings got changed (I'm now 6-8 and have far less air in my belly) and consistently see 8.2 to 8.6 or 8.2 to 8.5 

I just want to understand this sub-menu.  Any thoughts?? 

Thanks. 

bean
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Please explain airsense term on clinical settings
Are these parameters not listed in the Clinician's manual for the AS11?  If you don't have a manual, one may be requested here:  https://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-p...nual#THREE

You will need to read through this webpage to get the instructions on obtaining one.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Please explain airsense term on clinical settings
Thanks.  requesting now.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Pressure Settings for UARS Mild Apnea, Airsense 10 risherwood 3 95 Yesterday, 06:12 AM
Last Post: risherwood
Question Suggested Settings Switching AirSense 10 CPAP to AirSense 11 APAP Rickyricardo 3 210 04-20-2024, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Rickyricardo
  30 second apnea with no event recorded - please explain tcinoz 0 107 04-08-2024, 03:47 AM
Last Post: tcinoz
  [Admin Note] Wanted: ResMed AirCurve 11 Clinical Guides (Clinician Manuals) SuperSleeper 1 343 03-01-2024, 09:14 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Sad [Treatment] Long term user, but still tired Bleached 2 599 02-14-2024, 03:11 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Felt like I was suffocating last night! Changed too many Clinical Settings at once. JoshuaApneaProblems 3 404 01-17-2024, 05:56 AM
Last Post: Muggzy
  Need Input on AirSense 10 vs AirSense 11 b4 Ordering New CPAP mdmarmd 13 2,405 01-14-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: scowell

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.