Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

washing cpap -- really?
RE: washing cpap -- really?
i had a sleep soc that was a moron so heck yea to doc comment

strange resmed dont say distilled

all my machines resperonics fp and repair shops say distilled

but i also agree if water softener and a few filters tap water wont kill you

my tap water kills everything my house humidifier faucets you name it lazy landlord wont get softner

so my case has to be distilled or my tank will be all crusty and nasty

{ I'm just opposed to being overly fearful of potential risks without properly considering the relative costs and benefits. }

im guilty i do mild research then follow the pack im not really a dead set schedule try to be but hey your breathing what you made so the worst a bad breath smelling mask

but when sick clean allot

"You're only lonely if you're not there for you."
-- Phil McGraw
Well, I looked my demons in the eyes, laid bare my chest, said "Do your best, destroy me. You see, I've been to hell and back so many times, I must admit you kind of bore me."
- Ray LaMontagne
One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.
Bob Marley
RE: washing cpap -- really?
In order to keep this thread from degrading into a tree marking contest, I have decided to close the thread. This long-deceased horse has been beaten more than once.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Washing gear in bleach? bbbl67 10 854 02-12-2023, 03:01 AM
Last Post: bbbl67
  How to quickly dry hose and tank after washing in bucket? pkersey 12 1,656 09-05-2022, 09:02 PM
Last Post: NValtman11
  How do I prevent rainout for 48 hours after washing Cpap tube Ihaveapnea 36 5,645 03-13-2017, 04:58 PM
Last Post: dosco
Exclaimation [Equipment] bad Anew Odor - AFTER washing!! Help! Illisidi 10 3,855 08-26-2015, 12:38 PM
Last Post: truetopath
  Washing head straps Timotheus 15 6,166 06-04-2015, 08:28 PM
Last Post: Timotheus
  Washing Filters ResMed Skypilot 22 12,303 08-19-2014, 12:30 PM
Last Post: justMongo
Question [Equipment] Washing? How often? Sleeper999 8 3,948 08-20-2013, 10:33 AM
Last Post: VegasPier

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.