Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Please help Confused which Remstar I have
Please help Confused which Remstar I have
I apologize for asking I know there are several threads and have read thru them and also the links, the more I read the more confused i get. There are so many Remstar I am fining out that are not the same even if the name is....? I'm have problems finding the model number/ ID number to know for sure.

The front says:
Remstar Auto A-flex on a gray front under the LCD panel At the bottom of the (black) machine it says System One

On the back of the machine above the bar code it has:
Remstar Auto DOM
REF 560P
Below the barcode is: SN P08288290. Across from that is: 77AB

Of course since joining here and reading I'm wondering if mine is fully data compatible and if so what software I'd want to download and use?

Thank you in advance for your help!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Please help Confused which Remstar I have
You should be able to use the Sleepyhead software but you will have to copy over the latest patch to make compliant with your 560 model.
I believe the latest patch will upgrade you to version 0.9.3
Post Reply Post Reply
Howdy, MsDixie,

You have the PR System One Series 60 REMstar Auto with A-Flex. It's one of the newest auto-CPAP machines and it is fully data-capable. Very good machine!

You can use the free SleepyHead software. As questeor stated, you'll need to install it on your personal computer, then after it's installed, replace the ".exe" file with the newer file version designed for Series 60 machines like the one you have. (see the thread link below)

More info on SleepyHead here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...e-software

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Oh thank you both! Bless you!
So happy to know it is a good one and ill be able to use the software I was a bit concerned.
Thank you so much for the help and for the link, y'all are the best!
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome

Glad you found us, MsDixie!

=^.^=
"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you Shastzi - me too!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Confused and frustrated - question about F&P Evora NewlyDiagnosed 11 230 04-10-2024, 08:52 AM
Last Post: NewlyDiagnosed
  [CPAP] New to cpap, lost and confused Sophia 4 122 04-08-2024, 08:21 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 478 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  Confused After A Few Years Sleeper396 2 331 02-18-2024, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Sleeper396
  [CPAP] Confused with CPAP struggles and results dohm 4 397 02-07-2024, 08:43 PM
Last Post: dohm
Sad [Pressure] Still feeling frustrated/confused after years... Mossify 12 1,142 01-22-2024, 02:43 AM
Last Post: Mossify
  Confused about CA's Julia63 12 776 12-19-2023, 04:53 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.