Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Please help me interpret my Sleepyhead Data
RE: Please help me interpret my Sleepyhead Data
(07-03-2015, 10:34 PM)Happiest Wrote: Thanks, Trish, for your input.
My max pressure is set at 20.
If I'm reading SleepyHead correctly:
My Minimum was 4.0
Med: 7.00
95%: 9.80
Max: 10.80
W-Avg: 7.37
Hi Happiest,
No problem, you might raise your min pressure to 6 and see if that will help you.
Keep hangin' in there, others will have suggestions and don't give up, sometimes it takes a while to hone in on what works best for you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-04-2015, 06:37 AM)OpalRose Wrote: The CSR in sleepyhead is actually mislabeled and should read Periodic Breathing.

Hi OpalRose,

I haven't used SH for quite a while. Do you know if in SH the results listed for CSR in the brief statistical summary results posted by Happiest may perhaps include both Periodic Breathing plus CSR?

If you ever have nights with both Periodic Breathing and CSR shown separately in the detailed data graphs, you would be able to check for us what exactly is being reported in the SH statistical summary results.

Thanks,
--- Vaughn

The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-04-2015, 01:20 PM)vsheline Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 06:37 AM)OpalRose Wrote: The CSR in sleepyhead is actually mislabeled and should read Periodic Breathing.

Hi OpalRose,

I haven't used SH for quite a while. Do you know if in SH the results listed for CSR in the brief statistical summary results posted by Happiest may perhaps include both Periodic Breathing plus CSR?

If you ever have nights with both Periodic Breathing and CSR shown separately in the detailed data graphs, you would be able to check for us what exactly is being reported in the SH statistical summary results.

Thanks,
--- Vaughn

Vaughn,
I will have to look at sleepyhead and see if there is a separate graph for Periodic Breathing and CSR?
I know that after updating to the latest sleepyhead, that the graph that previously read PB suddenly was labled as CSR. I don't remember who posted that this was labled incorrectly in SH and would be corrected in next update.

My PR System One's display shows it as PB, and that number will match exactly with
the CSR graph in sleepyhead.

Although in my opinion, which could be totally wrong, Thinking-about, I don't see much difference between PB and CSR. Maby someone else will know.

OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Please help interpret data to improve treatment length during the night GalaxyPast 3 148 04-14-2024, 07:53 PM
Last Post: GalaxyPast
  can someone help me interpret these? Mshull 4 208 04-11-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Jay51
  Help to interpret "Events per Hour" data Fritz1255 1 157 03-30-2024, 12:23 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [CPAP] Please help me interpret my results baganaz 2 234 03-14-2024, 12:48 PM
Last Post: baganaz
  Help interpret OSCAR for best pressure settings 444zane3 3 451 01-11-2024, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Expat31
  Frequent wakeups with mild OSA -- help me interpret OSCAR? mcrick 6 719 12-24-2023, 09:48 AM
Last Post: mcrick
Question Newbie here - Could you help me interpret data please? Unkikonki 7 553 12-03-2023, 12:32 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.