Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Please help me to understand OSCAR data
RE: Please help me to understand OSCAR data
Can you scroll up on the left column summary so we can see the events and respiration summaries? Also expand the detail charts vertically so they are readable. We only need to see Events, Pressure, Flow Limit, Snores and Leaks. I just can't tell anything about what is going on from those charts.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

[attachment=26904 Wrote:Sleeprider pid='367657' dateline='1600964277']Can you scroll up on the left column summary so we can see the events and respiration summaries?  Also expand the detail charts vertically so they are readable. We only need to see Events, Pressure, Flow Limit, Snores and Leaks.  I just can't tell anything about what is going on from those charts.

Ok, I'm giving this another try to attach files
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm sorry I'm not very good at Tech stuff....
I hope these attachments work

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Good job! but we need one more, the event flags are important. That should be your top chart, that shows all of your OA, CA, H, UA so we can compare them with the other charts. Thank you!
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
Quote:Good job!  but we need one more, the event flags are important. That should be your top chart, that shows all of your OA, CA, H, UA so we can compare them with the other charts.  Thank you!

I hope this is what's needed.

Post Reply Post Reply
            attachment
Post Reply Post Reply
Not to bad, the main events are centrals. Like we talked about, this happens a lot when you first start. I think you are doing well and I will leave the final adjustments to sleeprider. But I will continue to watch.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-24-2020, 02:34 PM)staceyburke Wrote: Not to bad, the main events are centrals. Like we talked about, this happens a lot when you first start. I think you are doing well and I will leave the final adjustments to sleeprider.  But I will continue to watch.

Thanks so much. The last two nights have not been good according to the App I have, "myAir"
I can really tell the difference in my days too. Low energy and tired. I think I did better before I changed the settings.
Post Reply Post Reply
It is a process, it will get better and you WILL FEEL better!
Post Reply Post Reply
Desperate for help reading Oscar charts
            Hi, I'v been on Cpap 3 months. I finally figured out how to use oscar and attach the charts to my post.
First I did not have the machine on AUTO but my events were only 2 or .4 I felt very good during the day.
Someone here suggested to change my machine to auto, and change the pressure settings.
Since then my Events have gone higher. I have been feeling tired and no energy. 
Here is my charts from last night. Please, am I doing ok or do I need to change settings again?
I'm sorry I had to screenshot 4 pages, and include the 4th chart in the reply to this.

Here is chart 4

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  oscar data sleeper2460 0 32 2 hours ago
Last Post: sleeper2460
  New user OSCAR data after one week Everlong 2 105 03-26-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Everlong
  Current OSCAR Data Tylermdugan 0 65 03-26-2024, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Tylermdugan
  Need help with OSCAR data Abhi 5 402 03-26-2024, 05:31 AM
Last Post: BigWing
  First night done, now what? (OSCAR data attached) Stephaniea0213 5 141 03-20-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 144 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  Analyzing OSCAR DATA givememyusername 3 172 03-20-2024, 06:02 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.