Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Please help with treatment review
RE: Please help with treatment review
Just goes to show Big Grin at least you mask stayed with you
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks. Yes.
It's my third N20.
My first two were *large*. As I was having leakage problems I used the fit gauge. It showed *Medium*. the DME hadn't used the fit gauge.
This mask is a medium mask.

I truly appreciate a suggestion here to use a hose support...I wasn't using my hose reel. Thanks Big Guy for that suggestion.

I felt tired and worn out yesterday. I hadn't checked out OSCAR to confirm my results. Glad I did last night.
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
Based on your charts, it was a great night, but your feedback suggests otherwise. That is often the case. Sometimes we just have more restless nights and it's hard to pin down a reason.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-24-2020, 09:30 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: Based on your charts, it was a great night, but your feedback suggests otherwise.  That is often the case. Sometimes we just have more restless nights and it's hard to pin down a reason.

It confirms how important OSCAR is for me! It helps me manage my sleep activity and OSA treatment. It takes worry away.
DaveL

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

Post Reply Post Reply
Here's last night's screenshot.

I have a lot of learning to do.  

I wish I knew more.  Numbers seem good. Yet I felt like yesterday's trash all day. That's why I took a screenshot.

I'm going to do a better job washing my mask insert. See if that's all it is.
DaveL

Post Reply Post Reply
Strange night.  Heavy leakage.  Followed by almost no leakage.

edit: numbers are good; OSCAR has helped me get here. Now I need to know more about OSCAR to interpret the evidence I have and use this knowledge to improve sleep quality.
DaveL

Post Reply Post Reply
Concern
[attachment=19988]
Last night I checked my machine when I woke up. 
8.1 hours use
AHI=0.1

Took my card and started OSCAR.

Somehow last night's use isn't on my card. It shows me as using the machine for about an hour. It shows me as non-compliant.

What the heck? Is this a card problem? Or is it a machine problem?
DaveL

Post Reply Post Reply
I just took my card back to my machine.

Machine data from last night is still 8.1 hours of use; AHI = 0.1

Card data and OSCAR printout on above post is still about 1 hour's use, and AHI = 0

Must be the dumb user...me.
DaveL

Post Reply Post Reply
Purge the last day of data from OSCAR and import again. It's really better to wait a while after rising to import the current day of data.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-16-2020, 08:41 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: Purge the last day of data from OSCAR and import again. It's really better to wait a while after rising to import the current day of data.

Thanks.
It was the last hour of use; I had worn mask for 8.1 hours. That's what the machine reported on its face.
DaveL

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gross [Treatment] Successful Treatment... Still Significant Struggle TiredTim 0 45 Yesterday, 07:01 PM
Last Post: TiredTim
  Central Sleeping Apnea treatment ivan007 5 211 03-21-2024, 12:52 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Are these centrals likely to be treatment induced? thesingingchef 2 118 03-21-2024, 12:36 AM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 161 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  New to CPAP - Could Use Some Help For Treatment chrotteg 8 278 03-10-2024, 05:51 PM
Last Post: chrotteg
  New user struggling with treatment bsroberts 0 196 03-04-2024, 10:05 PM
Last Post: bsroberts
  New here, trying to optimize treatment sweetbobby 10 579 03-03-2024, 10:20 AM
Last Post: sweetbobby

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.