Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Please help with treatment review
RE: Please help with treatment review
I haven't figured out how to delete the day's report on OSCAR.

I have a different card in my machine for tonight, in case the card was the problem....
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
Dave,
Go to the Daily view and select the day you wish to delete. Then go to Data ⇾ Advanced → Purge Current Selected Day.  You then can import the data again.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks so much.
I did that. Same result....the card only shows 50 minutes of data and AHI was 0. . The S9E "sleep quality"
shows I slept for 8.1 hours, AHI = 0.1
DaveL

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

Post Reply Post Reply
I used another card last night...just in case.

It recorded a full night's sleep. Showed lots to leakage...I slept very poorly. I remember waking up and taking my mask off. I was wide awake enough to know enough to put my mask back on.

I woke up concerned about the age of my machine, and obsessing about strategy to get an APAP; particularly the S10 "for her" whatever it is...

How do I determine how old my machine is/how many hours it's been used? I bought it used.

DaveL

(tried to attach a screenshot.  Got this message..."Sorry, but you cannot attach this file because you have reached your attachment quota of 19.53 MB)
DaveL

Post Reply Post Reply
On my As10, I click the big round button, the select 'My Options' and click again. I rotate the knowb to scroll all the way down to 'About' and click again. two or three lines down is 'Run Hours' - that's the number you want.

I'm sure the procedure will be similar on a Series 9 machine.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
S9 Run Hours:

Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Wonderful!

22,171.4 hours of use.

About 9 years of use....The friend I bought it from hated cpap treatment. She sold it to me for very little....
DaveL

Post Reply Post Reply
The S9 has 2 ways of getting to the same place.
1. Press both the Info and the Setup buttons for about 5 seconds.
2. While in the Clinician menu, press the Info button.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
DaveL think you better look for a replacement machine take a look a our supplier list http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...plier-List either supplier#2 or suppler#33 in the US are good I don’t know about Canada but allegedly in some states the Resmed 10 Autoset for her is considered a CPAP and will be funded
Post Reply Post Reply
Ontario is one of the places that classifies an Autoset for Her as a CPAP machine, so It can be had for a slightly lower price, at my DME at least, and without the hassle that an Autoset requires for the ADP programme..
If your DME won't sell it at the ADP approved CPAP price (approx $825), find one that will.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gross [Treatment] Successful Treatment... Still Significant Struggle TiredTim 0 52 Yesterday, 07:01 PM
Last Post: TiredTim
  Central Sleeping Apnea treatment ivan007 5 212 03-21-2024, 12:52 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Are these centrals likely to be treatment induced? thesingingchef 2 121 03-21-2024, 12:36 AM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 165 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  New to CPAP - Could Use Some Help For Treatment chrotteg 8 281 03-10-2024, 05:51 PM
Last Post: chrotteg
  New user struggling with treatment bsroberts 0 197 03-04-2024, 10:05 PM
Last Post: bsroberts
  New here, trying to optimize treatment sweetbobby 10 581 03-03-2024, 10:20 AM
Last Post: sweetbobby

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.