Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Please help with treatment review
RE: Please help with treatment review
Your WiFi can be out into airplane mode in settings or permanently disabled by opening the case and disconnecting the white ribbon cable from the modem. There are detailed instructions with pictures. I’m on the phone right now and will find a link later if someone doesn’t beat me to it.

You don’t need to worry about this if your machine is not registered for Airview with a clinic or DME. Does anyone have your machine’s serial number?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I’m excited. I can’t wait to go to sleep tonight!
I’ve used a cpap for over 35 years

I’m so grateful. I finally have an autopap
It’s set up!

Thanks everyone for your help and suggestions.

It’s 7:28. I can’t wait!
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
Does the S10 record if it’s been registered for surveillance?
DaveL

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

Post Reply Post Reply
Data recording to the SD card is independent of remote monitoring or anything else.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Dave, you bought your machine from a Canadian retailer that is not going to monitor your therapy. Unless you give the serial number to a doctor or clinic, you are not being tracked on this machine. You can register for MyAir, and that is completely up to you.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
They actually said a release saying that they would periodically monitor me for compliance.
DaveL

Post Reply Post Reply
Compliance has nothing to do with settings. It is just days and hours of use...no problem.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
S10 Autoset--first night on apap
Last night I used Autoset for first time.

I had some obstacles. 

At the start I had my new Knightsbridge strap on.  I took it off. That's the machine off period. I used my home made cushion under my chin for the remainder of the night.  

Second obstacle--at 4:10 or so my dog jumped up on my bed. She kept me awake for a while.

Feelings:  with the Knightsbridge on I grabbed it a few times in semi-sleep trying to be more comfortable. I *think* I was reacting to changing and higher pressure that's evident in the graph. That's why I took it off.
I found my under chin pad and put it on. Of course the mask headgear didn't fit.  And I may have done a bad job of resizing my mask headgear after taking the Knightsbridge off.  

Feelings: woke up feeling very tired; cranky.  But I'm confident and stubborn and will make this work.
DaveL

Post Reply Post Reply
Yesterday's chart: S10 used as a cpap
Here's the screenshot from yesterday.  I used my brand new S10 as a cpap, and with my Knightsbridge dual strap on. I rearranged the fields today, so showing this to make comparison easier. Later in the day I changed the settings after receiving the clinician's manual from the forum. Thanks
DaveL

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi DaveL,
Your settings at Cpap mode look good and I haven't followed your entire thread, so I may be suggesting something already tried.  

I believe you need some EPR (even a little) to help with the Flow Limitations.  It doesn't mean you have to use a setting of 3, but at least try EPR 1 and watch for a day or two.  You can go up or down from there depending on results and how you feel.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gross [Treatment] Successful Treatment... Still Significant Struggle TiredTim 0 61 03-27-2024, 07:01 PM
Last Post: TiredTim
  Central Sleeping Apnea treatment ivan007 5 214 03-21-2024, 12:52 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Are these centrals likely to be treatment induced? thesingingchef 2 125 03-21-2024, 12:36 AM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 166 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  New to CPAP - Could Use Some Help For Treatment chrotteg 8 284 03-10-2024, 05:51 PM
Last Post: chrotteg
  New user struggling with treatment bsroberts 0 200 03-04-2024, 10:05 PM
Last Post: bsroberts
  New here, trying to optimize treatment sweetbobby 10 585 03-03-2024, 10:20 AM
Last Post: sweetbobby

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.