Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Please review my Sleepyhead results and settings
RE: Please review my Sleepyhead results and settings
Thank you guys for the responses.

I'll check out the rescan software, I wasn't aware that I could download it.

I'm not sure exactly what machines I had previously. After my sleep study I was given a cpap machine to try. I had done no prior research, so I didn't pay attention. I brought the whole machine back after two weeks. The doctor loaded up the data in front of me, gasped a bit and said, "wow." Then she proceeded to try to figure our how to program my next machine (resmed s9 auto I think,) for the next two hours. Seriously, two hours Smile

Then I used that machine for two weeks, brought it back and they gave me this machine which initiated my studies.

Thank you very much for idea's on what to ask for. I'll report back!
Post Reply Post Reply
I came home from an evaluation appointment today with a resmed mirage Quattro. It's bulky, but very adjustable and seemingly very built. I'll report back in 2 weeks.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-21-2014, 11:03 PM)Chris12 Wrote: I came home from an evaluation appointment today with a resmed mirage Quattro. It's bulky, but very adjustable and seemingly very built. I'll report back in 2 weeks.

My AHI last night was 2.4 with about 7.5 hours of use. I haven't slept like that in years. Thank you to everyone here for helping me.

My doctor told me that if all is well on my next visit, I'll be getting my own personal machine. If everything works out, I will have gone through 3 machines, and 2 months of evaluation to get to this point. That doesn't sound like that long, but many of those nights were sleepless.

The dr told me that my health care provider, kaiser permanente, doesn't sell this machine, they only rent it. Luckily due to my excellent health coverage, the rental will be free. Maybe this will be a good thing, and I'll get a new machine when they come out Smile

Thanks again!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PSG Results: Could this be UARS? deebob 260 18,364 04-17-2024, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar CPAP Optimization Results-Awesome!? SeePak 18 399 04-16-2024, 05:32 AM
Last Post: SeePak
  [CPAP] OSCAR Data Review for New User goodfella7763 3 184 04-15-2024, 08:42 PM
Last Post: goodfella7763
  [Treatment] Help with interpreting OSCAR results 6bez8dF5lf 7 195 04-15-2024, 10:13 AM
Last Post: 6bez8dF5lf
  Just getting started, looking for an OSCAR data review mattcole3 3 112 04-12-2024, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Test results Kmzizzle 18 1,541 04-12-2024, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Treatment] New to CPAP but keen to learn - Please could you help with results and Q's? JustinWoods 19 1,958 04-10-2024, 10:13 AM
Last Post: Jay51

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.