Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Plmnb - the journey continues now with ST-A.
RE: Plmnb - the journey continues now with ST-A.
Hi Phoebe, well the numbers look quite good but the other half, the aspect of how you feel is not addressed unfortunately. At least you were able to change docs to attempt to get this resolved. Stay safe and best wishes on success soon.
Dave

OSCAR
Standard OSCAR Chart Order
Mask Primer
Dealing With A DME
Soft Cervical Collar Wiki
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Plmnb - the journey continues now with ST-A.
Good to see you back again. The charts look good, and we can see where the iVAPS increases pressure support correlates with the intense flow limits. Your sleep time in this case is continuous and 6-hours in duration which is an improvement. I don't have any suggestions on changes, and hope the parasomnia and other issues eventually wind down with your therapy.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Journey from BiPAP Auto to Aircurve 10 Vauto staceyburke 202 5,626 10-03-2020, 09:23 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Inspire Implant : My Journey Malloc 23 3,669 10-02-2020, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Malloc
  VAuto Journey lbl82 158 4,054 09-07-2020, 07:44 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [CPAP] Took the Red pill, now my journey begins. zabe 23 931 07-31-2020, 01:31 AM
Last Post: zabe
  My Journey Begins MediocreOpie 29 1,699 07-15-2020, 02:22 AM
Last Post: MediocreOpie
  Introduction- and Journey melodyknit0375 71 2,481 03-25-2020, 04:58 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  mystery continues: initial burst of AHIs first hour of sleep renoir 17 719 01-01-2020, 03:52 AM
Last Post: renoir

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.