Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Plmnb - the journey continues now with ST-A.
RE: Plmnb - the journey continues now with ST-A.
The S9 provides the same therapy and adaptive pressure support in ST-A (iVAPS) mode. It is the same machine in a different cover. If there are differences, they are evolutionary, not revolutionary. I'm not aware of any difference. The biggest thing you will have to adjust to is to lock the SD card before inserting into a computer, and unlocking before putting it back in the S9 ST-A. Many users of the S9 Adapt ASV prefer its "feel" to the Aircurve 10 ASV. We don't have any members I'm aware of that reported use of iVAPS on the S9 series. I think you are used to that.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Lol.  Thanks!

I’ll keep you updated!

Good to speak with you guys again.

Sincerely,
Plmnb
Huhsign  WARNING: It may take a while to sink in...I tend to get befuddled at times.
Post Reply Post Reply
From what I've researched on the 10 vs 9 ST-A, it is mainly a physical device form factor. Most won't notice a difference when they're asleep I'd guess.
Dave

OSCAR
Standard OSCAR Chart Order
Mask Primer
Dealing With A DME
Soft Cervical Collar Wiki
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks  Everyone.  

I'll let you all know if there are any new developments.

Regards,
Plmnb
Huhsign  WARNING: It may take a while to sink in...I tend to get befuddled at times.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Supplier #2 S9 ST-A $1,499 with filters and hose
Dave

OSCAR
Standard OSCAR Chart Order
Mask Primer
Dealing With A DME
Soft Cervical Collar Wiki
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Inspire Implant : My Journey Malloc 24 4,132 01-12-2021, 01:22 PM
Last Post: mmorel536
  Introduction- and Journey melodyknit0375 74 2,885 12-25-2020, 12:31 PM
Last Post: Knitman
  My Journey from BiPAP Auto to Aircurve 10 Vauto staceyburke 207 7,104 11-30-2020, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  VAuto Journey lbl82 158 4,418 09-07-2020, 07:44 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [CPAP] Took the Red pill, now my journey begins. zabe 23 1,029 07-31-2020, 01:31 AM
Last Post: zabe
  My Journey Begins MediocreOpie 29 1,830 07-15-2020, 02:22 AM
Last Post: MediocreOpie
  mystery continues: initial burst of AHIs first hour of sleep renoir 17 827 01-01-2020, 03:52 AM
Last Post: renoir

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.