Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Plots Disabled
Plots Disabled
I have tried everything to restore my plots. I cannot get them restored. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to restore them. I have tried to delete and restore , I have looked at every thread that mentions disabled plots and no luck. Is there a way to contact the folks who wrote the program to receive help!

HELP !!!!!
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Plots Disabled
The person that wrote Sleepyhead shut that project down.  

The people that are writing OSCAR are on this forum.  My first suggestion is to download and install OSCAR.  Read the WIKI article first!!  It has instructions on migrating your Sleepyhead data into OSCAR.  Then see if you still have the same issue and then we will be better prepared to work on it.
Fred Bonjour - Project Manager and Lead Tester for OSCAR - Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter 
OSCAR

Download OSCAR
New to Apnea? Helpful tips to ensure success
Soft Cervical Collar
Mask Primer
Dealing with a DME
Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have deleted and reinstalled Oscar twice. I have deleted my profile and have uninstalled Oscar from my computer.  Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply
Should have stated still use Oscar just for daily AHI, just wish I could see my plot charts.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
The first thing is to make sure the charts are turned on. Look at the bottom of the charts on the page in the corners. Make sure all the items are green.

Screenshots will help, Others are better at this than I am.
What version of OSCAR are you using?
Fred Bonjour - Project Manager and Lead Tester for OSCAR - Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter 
OSCAR

Download OSCAR
New to Apnea? Helpful tips to ensure success
Soft Cervical Collar
Mask Primer
Dealing with a DME
Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
We discussed the same issue recently in this thread: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...d-in-Oscar

I don't know if there was a resolution.
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Plots disabled in Oscar SnoreFreeIWish 7 148 09-30-2019, 07:49 PM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  SleepyHead Pressure Plots not working? zzzZorro 8 324 04-14-2019, 08:56 PM
Last Post: fredex
  SH "Plots Disabled" and ? not saving data from SD. VisitorX 16 1,836 04-14-2018, 09:18 PM
Last Post: denislh
  Plots Disabled in Sleepyhead holden4th 7 1,193 10-31-2017, 07:13 AM
Last Post: AlanE

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.