Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Plots Disabled in Sleepyhead
Plots Disabled in Sleepyhead
Information that I was able to see a few days ago in Sleepyhead now come up as Plots Disabled. On top of that, clicking on the icon did not launch the program and I had to go to 'recent items' on my iMac.

I'm going to reinstall SH and see what happens. The data was there a couple of days ago and should still be there - I hope
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Plots Disabled in Sleepyhead
Are all plots disabled?

I see this message for the RDI plot when I am in RDI mode. When I switch to AHI in my preferences I see an AHI plot.

But all the other plots are there no matter which mode I'm in.

Maybe you made some changes to preferences that turned off some or all of your plots?
Post Reply Post Reply
In the Windows version there is a button labelled "Graphs" on the lower right of the screen clicking this will turn off all plots in both daily and overview views. On the overview screen the button is not labelled, but just appears as a down-arrow or up-arrow.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-29-2017, 04:18 AM)DeepBreathing Wrote: In the Windows version there is a button labelled "Graphs" on the lower right of the screen clicking this will turn off all plots in both daily and overview views. On the overview screen the button is not labelled, but just appears as a down-arrow or up-arrow.

It is the same on the v1.0.0-beta-2 Open GL version on my Mac.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Not every day is disabled. The last three days have graphs but those prior bear the disabled message.
Post Reply Post Reply
If you take a look on the memory card is their folders with data for the days without graphs sounds like there was an issue with the SD card so there is no detailed data available for those days.

Check with rescan and see if that’s the same
Post Reply Post Reply
The data had appeared before on that SD card. I put another card in and got the same result - plot disabled. Is this a SH glitch?
Post Reply Post Reply
Not sure if this is your issue but try this to fix:

Right click the Graph name and choose Plots and put a check next to each box you see.

In this image, I right-clicked Pressure, went down to Plots and unchecked all the boxes there to get "Plots Disabled"

[Image: tkVNM9g.png]

Checking puts back to normal.

[Image: mdHSI4S.png]

Not all graphs have a Plots menu so if you see this on any of those ones that don't, you have missing data. This is corrupt data. Purge the day and re-import from your SD card. Might have to rebuild after.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Auto-fit Insp.Time & Exp.Time plots in parallel? cathyf 1 626 04-09-2021, 04:10 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
Angry CMS50D+ SPO2% & Pluse rate PLOTS DISABLED richard.terry.jr 5 1,256 08-20-2020, 03:26 PM
Last Post: GuyScharf
  Charts disabled rebirth 19 2,027 07-29-2020, 04:57 PM
Last Post: rebirth
  [split] Plots missing - summary data only - snoringgiraffe snoringgiraffe 17 1,845 07-28-2020, 02:22 PM
  Plots Disabled Par301 7 1,455 07-25-2020, 08:30 PM
  Plots disabled in OSCAR SnoreFreeIWish 21 3,963 07-23-2020, 09:25 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Plots disabled ttsleeper 7 1,027 01-15-2020, 10:51 PM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.