Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Poll: On Christmas day, the weather outside was?
This poll is closed.
Snowy
2.17%
1 2.17%
Rainy
17.39%
8 17.39%
Windy
6.52%
3 6.52%
Dry
17.39%
8 17.39%
Sunny
15.22%
7 15.22%
Cloudy
13.04%
6 13.04%
Warm
21.74%
10 21.74%
Cold
6.52%
3 6.52%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll: 2015 White Christmas?
Did you have a white Christmas this year, or something else? Bigwink
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINIONS ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY STATEMENTS OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Interesting poll. Since we're polling a world-wide cohort with emphasis in the U.S. the poll should reflect almost even chances for every parameter except snow, which would only be experienced by a relatively few members this early in an El Nino year.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have to create a "poll" every once in awhile or SS will probably pull my title. Eat-popcorn
Post Reply Post Reply

I thought Pollcat was reaching a little with this poll!! Big Grin Big Grin
Post Reply Post Reply
Oh, for Pete's sake, just cooperate and participate in the poll, so PollCat doesn't lose his job! Eat-popcorn
OpalRose
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

How to Organize and Post ScreenShots

http://sleep.tnet.com/resources/sleepyhead/shorganize
https://sleep.tnet.com/reference/tips/imgur

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
I voted. Don't want PollCat to lose his job, 'ya know.

Was relatively warm, cloudy and no precip on Christmas day here in northern Illinois. But today we're getting an ice storm with wind gusts up to 45 mph and the power has flickered on/off a couple times.

Good day for coffee.... of course any day is a good day for coffee.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

PollCat must be getting bored.

(12-28-2015, 01:36 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Good day for coffee.... of course any day is a good day for coffee.

Isn't coffee one of the basic food groups?

Post Reply Post Reply
(12-28-2015, 12:46 PM)OpalRose Wrote: Oh, for Pete's sake, just cooperate and participate in the poll, so PollCat doesn't lose his job! Eat-popcorn

Already did that. Big Grin
Post Reply Post Reply
We do tend to have a warm Christmas in Australia.
I've had my first 25 Christmas in the USA mostly PA and upstate NY.
The last 40 have been in Australia ACT and far south coast NSW.
It might be nice to see a white Christmas again but think I can live without it.
Post Reply Post Reply

Originally they were calling for snow Christmas night here in Tucson, AZ. A dusting to an inch, but then they changed their minds when the front passed thru and New Mexico got hit instead. It was a beautiful day, but a little windy.

Reminds me of the opening lyrics of White Christmas -
The sun is shining, the grass is green, the olive and palm trees sway...

The grass at the golf course was green when I drove by on the 24th and their palms trees did have a little sway.

Homer

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christmas Cut-outs surferdude2 3 627 12-05-2015, 09:32 PM
Last Post: cate1898
  Any Win7 updates to avoid for Nov 2015 justMongo 11 1,252 11-16-2015, 12:03 PM
Last Post: Homerec130
  Canada 2015 zonk 1 464 07-05-2015, 08:38 PM
Last Post: justMongo
  Math and Christmas justMongo 15 2,329 01-03-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Merry Christmas & Happy New Year zonk 5 2,961 12-24-2014, 08:13 AM
Last Post: DocWils
  My Christmas Present justMongo 12 2,015 12-17-2014, 06:47 PM
Last Post: DocWils