Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Poll: On Christmas day, the weather outside was?
This poll is closed.
Snowy
2.17%
1 2.17%
Rainy
17.39%
8 17.39%
Windy
6.52%
3 6.52%
Dry
17.39%
8 17.39%
Sunny
15.22%
7 15.22%
Cloudy
13.04%
6 13.04%
Warm
21.74%
10 21.74%
Cold
6.52%
3 6.52%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll: 2015 White Christmas?
The poll link didn't work for me. We had a sunny green Christmas day here at 48.25 degrees north in Victoria British Columbia, Canada. We get white about once a decade or so.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Your brain is not the boss.

Post Reply Post Reply
Wait, which poll are we supposed to take?

1) The one above the original post, or

2) The one below the original post in Pollcat's signature line.

Shy
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Uhmm, both? The poll below (in the signature line) was supposed to be filled out when you joined the forum. Possibly you missed it, SS, because it may have been created after you set up the forum.... possibly? Big Grin
Post Reply Post Reply

(12-28-2015, 07:15 PM)pholynyk Wrote: Uhmm, both? The poll below (in the signature line) was supposed to be filled out when you joined the forum.

Huh.. I never did join the forum. Maybe that's where all my problems are stemming from.

Either that or the caffeine poisoning. lots-o-coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
It was warm and sunny here in Perth, 28C on Christmas Day. It's got steadily hotter since... Yesterday was 42C. Don't know what that is in American temperatures, about 107 or 108 I think. Western Australia was officially the hottest region in the world on that day and Geraldton was the hottest individual place in the world with 45 point something. (Other places are hotter on different days, it's just that Geraldton and WA in general were the hottest yesterday).
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

Post Reply Post Reply
Cold for me... but cold is a relative term.
For someone in Minot ND, it would have seemed warm.

I'm near the end of the Rose Parade Route; and it always seems to be quite chilly on New Year's Day.
The out of town crowds will soon be trampling where they don't belong, cars will be parked in intersections; and the tow companies will make a mint.
This year, they are pushing the barriers back due to world tensions; they had already done so post 9/11/2001.
Post Reply Post Reply

Something else...

You need to add "Hot" and "Humid". Christmas under Air Conditioning - ahhhh.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
So far the "White Christmas" poll has a zero for snow. Hmm.
Post Reply Post Reply
Actually, I got a little pre Christmas snow in New Mexico in the early part of December. I enjoyed it. It was only 1-2 inches that fell during the night. I didn't think that I could count it for Christmas.
Post Reply Post Reply

Is the poll about Christmas we just had on 25 December or "Christmas in July" http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/interna...ly/1471192
The weather is cooler in July Smile

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christmas Cut-outs surferdude2 3 678 12-05-2015, 09:32 PM
Last Post: cate1898
  Any Win7 updates to avoid for Nov 2015 justMongo 11 1,368 11-16-2015, 12:03 PM
Last Post: Homerec130
  Canada 2015 zonk 1 517 07-05-2015, 08:38 PM
Last Post: justMongo
  Math and Christmas justMongo 15 2,420 01-03-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Merry Christmas & Happy New Year zonk 5 3,064 12-24-2014, 08:13 AM
Last Post: DocWils
  My Christmas Present justMongo 12 2,127 12-17-2014, 06:47 PM
Last Post: DocWils