Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Poll: On Christmas day, the weather outside was?
This poll is closed.
Snowy
2.17%
1 2.17%
Rainy
17.39%
8 17.39%
Windy
6.52%
3 6.52%
Dry
17.39%
8 17.39%
Sunny
15.22%
7 15.22%
Cloudy
13.04%
6 13.04%
Warm
21.74%
10 21.74%
Cold
6.52%
3 6.52%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll: 2015 White Christmas?
Hey, zonk, has it ever snowed in Australia? Rolling laugh
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-29-2015, 08:42 PM)PollCat Wrote: Hey, zonk, has it ever snowed in Australia? Rolling laugh

Quite a lot in the highlands of NSW and Vic. Also Tasmania of course. Not so often here in WA and never in living memory in Perth.
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Very mild in the south of the UK so far this winter, some evenings it is around 10C at 2200hrs. and no frost to talk of, we would normally be expecting 0-3C

Plenty of rain, though not nearly as much as in the far north of England.

For me, if this is global warming(or climate change as the purists will persist in forcing down our throats), bring it on.Okay
Post Reply Post Reply

Just an update - we had rain mixed with snow in Tucson, AZ yesterday and accumulations down to the 4000' foot level on the mountains around the city.
Post Reply Post Reply
There you PC. I put my vote in. Your job should be safe!

Coffee oldman
I just realized I'm more in demand and very valuable....I'm an antique!!
Post Reply Post Reply
Christmas in Ohio!

[attachment=2023]
OpalRose
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

How to Organize and Post ScreenShots

http://sleep.tnet.com/resources/sleepyhead/shorganize
https://sleep.tnet.com/reference/tips/imgur

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Rain. Rain rain and more rain. I was making plans for an ark but sent the wood to northern UK instead. But I will need a new driveway in the spring. Especially if it does get cold and we get a lot of frost heave.

We were out in short sleeves that week. This week, not so much. But that's weather in western North Carolina!
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(12-28-2015, 01:36 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: I voted. Don't want PollCat to lose his job, 'ya know.

Was relatively warm, cloudy and no precip on Christmas day here in northern Illinois. But today we're getting an ice storm with wind gusts up to 45 mph and the power has flickered on/off a couple times.

Good day for coffee.... of course any day is a good day for coffee.

Coffee

Agree with you, any day is a good day for coffee.

Post Reply Post Reply
Nice cool change today after a week in the high 30s / low 40s. Severe bushfires south of Perth have completely wiped out the small town of Yarloop (two people killed, hundreds of homes destroyed). What we need now is heavy non-seasonal rain!
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

Post Reply Post Reply

So you can have mud slides?? Or isn't there enough slope for a slide?

Best Regards,

PaytonA
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christmas Cut-outs surferdude2 3 629 12-05-2015, 09:32 PM
Last Post: cate1898
  Any Win7 updates to avoid for Nov 2015 justMongo 11 1,255 11-16-2015, 12:03 PM
Last Post: Homerec130
  Canada 2015 zonk 1 466 07-05-2015, 08:38 PM
Last Post: justMongo
  Math and Christmas justMongo 15 2,333 01-03-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Merry Christmas & Happy New Year zonk 5 2,964 12-24-2014, 08:13 AM
Last Post: DocWils
  My Christmas Present justMongo 12 2,017 12-17-2014, 06:47 PM
Last Post: DocWils