Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Poor sleeper - CPAP seems to help -- do I need it?
Congratulations! Enjoy your new toy err therapy machine!
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-21-2015, 01:43 PM)trailrider Wrote: Congratulations! Enjoy your new toy err therapy machine!

I'm looking forward to not waking up in the night with the blower motor stopping. Haha.
Post Reply Post Reply
...and the verdict is WOW. I LOVE the new machine. The EPR is awesome. I got used to breathing against the blower, but it was nice not having to. Ha, it's almost TOO quiet; the old machine I was using masked my tinnitus quite well but this one is completely silent. The only thing I don't like as much is the humidifier tub. The design is great in that its almost impossible to get water to go into the blower (I shook around the tub after filling to try getting water out of the ports). However, I find the tub is quite shallow, so its easy to spill water on the way back to the machine if its filled up to the max level.

I like the myAir website; it's neat to be able to go online and see how things went. Honestly its not much more than what already shows on the onscreen sleep report, but it'll be nice to see trends. I plan to regularly extract my data and analyze with SleepyHead or the ResScan application.

The nasal pillows have worked out well so far. I had a surprisingly good first night given I have a nasty sinus and nasal cold right now.
Post Reply Post Reply

Be sure to go to your User Control Panel and update your equipment profile. http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/usercp.php

Oh yeah, you going to resell that Smartcard reader?
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-22-2015, 04:56 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Be sure to go to your User Control Panel and update your equipment profile. http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/usercp.php

Oh yeah, you going to resell that Smartcard reader?

Good point; already updated.

I didn't end up purchasing a Respironics Smartcard reader. The one I have is a generic DealExtreme one that never ended up working. I have so far not found a single use for it. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help! started great, now poor rorielly 12 395 08-08-2017, 10:28 AM
Last Post: mraroid
  poor memory 999calls 4 478 01-08-2017, 07:25 AM
Last Post: kwhenrykerr
  Flashair SD poor connection to router after power failure Roy289 5 489 08-06-2016, 12:54 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  CPAP Reports Poor Seal Contrary to what I think Tiercel 1 420 06-22-2016, 07:26 AM
Last Post: green wings
  side sleeper huge leaks videoman 10 1,293 06-09-2016, 01:31 PM
Last Post: kwhenrykerr
  Stomach Sleeper - Can't Sleep SleepyGuy101 12 2,074 03-31-2016, 12:52 PM
Last Post: NovaSleep
  My poor nose Sydney6060 5 1,288 03-24-2016, 11:36 PM
Last Post: Napmeister