Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Positional Apneas
RE: Positional Apneas
Well this looks like my final report.

I got a 2 inch memory foam pad for my bed and it fixed (nearly) my problem with shoulder and hip pain.

So I am now sleeping from 3 to 4 hours sleep sessions with only two wake ups per night and 8 to 9 hours totally per night.

My AHIs are running under 5 per night and almost zeros a lot of the time.

So I am settled in for the long haul.

Thanks again for all the help.

Rich
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Positional Apneas
Well, your persistence seems to have paid off, Rich.

I'm glad you've stuck with it... and especially glad you've documented your efforts here, which can be of great help to others who go through similar situations.

Thanks
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  please help me make sense of my central apneas p4ncaketim 26 566 2 hours ago
Last Post: p4ncaketim
  Collars for positional sleep apnea Jimasripper 17 351 03-25-2024, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Fixing (CPAP-induced?) central apneas Franko39 17 859 03-21-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Franko39
  [Treatment] Having several Unclassified Apneas.... meatheadmd 7 306 03-19-2024, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Symptoms] Could These OSA Clusters Be Positional? Kaluni 0 84 03-18-2024, 03:42 PM
Last Post: Kaluni
  What can I do to stay on my front (positional apnea due to large tongue)? aplacelikethis 1 497 03-18-2024, 10:39 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
Thumbsup Side sleep enforcer for positional apnea G. Szabo 0 258 02-26-2024, 05:01 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.